𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

At last, it was the day.

The day that the school would be leaving to travel to Nagoya for a week.

A lot of students were very excited for this trip, mostly because they would not have to do anything educational throughout it.

It was an amazing opportunity to relax and have fun with other classmates with no worry.

"Alright class. Please hand in your papers for the field trip."

Everyone had a paper signed with a name. Some papers even had a parent signature at the top, so Mrs. Ito would know that they aren't lying about being allowed to go on the trip.

Mrs. Ito checked each paper thoroughly to make sure every single student had turned one in.

"Before we leave, I'll have to take role."

She then took attendance, everyone in class was there.

"Alright, we are going to be taking a bus to the train station. Follow me."

When students stepped outside of the classroom, they could see other teachers preparing their classes to leave.

There were a lot of students lined up, and many teachers telling students to be quiet.

Each classroom had a different bus to take, it didn't matter what order, but it did matter on what kids were on which bus.

Going on a bus with a classroom a student is not assigned to would result in a ban from the field trip. Hopefully, no one broke this rule.

Jotaro and Kakyoin were finally about to get on their bus after waiting for about ten whole minutes. It was very cold outside, and so everyone was freezing.

Kakyoin is overjoyed about this field trip, he cannot wait to see what Nagoya has in store for him and Jotaro. He also sees this as a chance to finally confess his feelings to Jotaro, since they will be closer during the trip.

Jotaro is also happy about this trip, because he gets to spend more time with Kakyoin. They could even end up sharing a hotel room with one another, and develop a stronger bond.

~

Finally...we're getting on this damn bus. I had to wait out here for such a long time, don't teachers know how cold it is out here?

Jotaro looks calm. Maybe he doesn't wanna actually go to Nagoya. I wouldn't be surprised. He did say he wanted to go to an aquarium though.

Are we going to sit in the middle of the bus? I hope not. I actually don't like the middle...it's near the back, and usually that's where the annoying kids are.

Hopefully this bus ride is quick. I mean, we are just going to the train station. It's like fifteen minutes away from here.

"Do you want to sit next to the window, Kakyoin?"

"If you don't mind."

"Go ahead."

Yes! I got a window seat. I'm so lucky. Thanks, JoJo.

"We should put our bags on our laps so we don't lose them or they don't fall."

"Yea. Good idea."

I have a feeling even though I made up that idea, I'm going to lose my bag or drop it. Good thing I only brought one. It's large so it can hold a lot of stuff.