𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Jotaro Kujo woke up on a sunny morning, not happy at all. He knew since summer was already over, he would have to re-do hell over again, so he sat there thinking for a few minutes.

"Again with this shit..annoying bitches chasing me everywhere I go. No wonder why I don't go to school at all. I don't like those damn girls, they're too clingy and annoying."

Jotaro was the type who needed a break of his life every second. It was like the whole planet  wanted him to just always be upset at every living thing.

~
On the walk to school, Jotaro thought he was about to be swarmed with a bunch of bitches, but luckily instead he walked through the gates peacefully, with the sounds of birds chirping and the wind gracefully blowing.

"Guess I'm lucky today."

Now noticing the swarm of girls on his left, he looked to see what looked like a boy, about 5'10 with pinkish hair..The look on his face was a bit startled as he looked around trying to guide himself into the school, but the girls tranced over to him.

"Poor guy, at least I actually get to rest for once."

Nope. He could've not been more wrong.

"Look it's JoJo!"
"JoJo!"
"Jotaro!"
"JoJo~!"

Then and there, a crowd of them jogged up to him, one clinging on his arm.

"Jotaro! You actually came to school!"

He didn't say anything and simply ignored her. She wasn't the best looking to him, infact he didn't like any of them in the slightest, only hating them more. The fact they destroyed his peaceful walk-in wasn't a great presentation.

"Get off him!"
"No! He's mine!"

They started arguing and pushing each other like wild animals. Annoying! So annoying! How could this get any worse!? Tell them to be quiet! This is so ridiculous.

"SHUT UP! YOU'RE DAMN ANNOYING!"

They only responded by blushing and giggling, squealing at the fact he just yelled at them. It didn't make any sense to him.
He quickly walked off and made his way to his class, thinking about that student.
Was he new? Jotaro had never seen him around before, especially since the girls were so distracted, causing him to be kind of interested.

~
Jotaro sat down in his class, feeling glares of the many people who knew what he had done. They were terrified. Jotaro had put teachers in their place, making the classroom his own empire just for himself. It didn't matter who it was or what they did, he always found a way to overcome that. Due to that, the class was quiet most of the time, because Jotaro gets pissed off if it's too loud.

A few minutes later, the teacher walked in and stood at the front of the room.
She cleared her throat, ready to say something.

"Welcome! My name is Mrs. Ito. I will be your new teacher this semester, treat me and your classmates with respect, we'll go over the list of rules shortly."
Everyone in the class started making small-talk with each other about someone lingering in the halls next to the door.
Mrs. Ito coughed up again, ready to state another announcement.

"We have a new student today, welcome Kakyoin Noriaki, he is a transfer, and a very smart kid, treat him with respect if you will."

Kakyoin stood there anxiously ready to sit down, and ignore the stares from everyone while fiddling with his schedule. He's the quiet kid as expected, and didn't really have much friends. He was misunderstood growing up.

Kakyoin Noriaki? It doesn't really matter much to Jotaro anyways, he sat there nonchalant not thinking much about this new student, other than wondering how many periods he was in with him.

"Any questions students?"

The class stayed silent waiting for the boring lecture about rules to start, this list is the same as last years every single time. It felt practically useless to listen to it, but this time since there was a new student I guess it was realllll necessary.
Mrs. Ito guided Kakyoin to his new seat, which was right next to Jotaro. There were about 3 empty desks there, since you-know-who kept people in the hospital. Surely if she knew Kujo was trouble, she would've not placed him there.

~
"Rule 6.."
The class suddenly groaned loudly.
"Look, I couldn't give a crap if you don't care..I don't know how many times you've been told this list of rules, but groaning everytime isn't funny, stay quiet."
The class was a bit surprised at her comeback, since she was a new teacher at the school. Which also meant she had no idea what Jotaro had been doing the last school year..poor woman.
Not to mention, Kakyoin also doesn't have a clue who Kujo Jotaro is and the miraculous amount of times he's fought people, winning each time uninjured. Not even a scratch.

Jotaro checked what time it was on the clock, and realized the bell was close to ringing. Finally, he could leave first period and skip the rest of the day. He didn't want to deal with walking around these halls any longer.

~
When Mrs. Ito finished explaining every basic thing, she let the class do whatever they wanted. Unless it was too loud and annoying, she quoted.
Before walking to her desk she pointed to Jotaro.

"You..uhh..Kujo, and Kakyoin, come to my desk for a second."

Jotaro didn't know what was about to happen, but he automatically didn't like the way it sound. So, he trudged up to her desk while looking down at Kakyoin.

"Kujo, I need you to show him around. As you know already he's new and didn't really show up and got himself enrolled until now, so it's been kind of a struggle, I hope you don't mind."

"Whatever." He responded. It wasn't that bad, he could get out of school for a while with a proper excuse.

"Kakyoin? Do you mind?"

He shook his head.

"No, it's fine."

Today was going to be interesting.

~
End
1021 words