𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

Jotaro and Kakyoin were going to do it. They were finally going to kiss.

They could feel the tension start to grow bit by bit. Jotaro could hear Kakyoin's heartbeat rapidly get faster and faster.

Out of nervousness or out of being uncomfortable? He wasn't sure, but he really wanted to kiss him.

They looked at each other for a moment, and slowly got closer.

"JoJo..."

"Hey boys!"

Holy had walked in and completely ruined the moment.

"Am I disrupting something? Sorry! I just wanted to tell you I made lunch."

Kakyoin got up immediately and left the room without saying a word.

Jotaro trailed him angrily. Everything was going great until his mother had showed up, and Kakyoin had lost his confidence and realized what he was about to do.

They all eventually sat down to eat, and Jotaro was looking at Kakyoin most of the time. Holy then made small talk with Kakyoin, trying to break the awkward silence.

She then whispered something to Kakyoin, and he started laughing and blushing. Jotaro was very curious, only making him even more angry since the chat they had was basically a secret.

When Jotaro was done eating, he got up silently, took a deep breathe in and let it out, and then walked back to his room.
~

So close.

I was so close.

I was so close to finally kissing him.

This is why I hate that bitch...god damnit. I don't mean it, but this time she's crossed my fucking line.

Good god, I am so pissed. So fucking close!? She just had to walk in huh!? I saw him lean towards me. Maybe he was thinking about doing it.

I was so close to finally savoring your sweetness. Just be mine already so I can enjoy every second of you even more.

!!!

Who the fuck is calling me?

"Who is this?"

"Yuma. Don't tell me
you don't remember me?"

"How the fuck did you get
this number?"

"Issa secret!
Anyway, we should hang out."

"No."

"Aw, why not?"

"I already have
someone here."

"Oh. Okay then, have fun."

Who gave him my number!? I never even told him about it. Like ever. God this is so weird.

Whatever. I'll just ignore him next time. For now, I'll just take a nap while Kakyoin talks with my mother.

~

"Mrs. Kujo,"

That sounds better. Hopefully she doesn't notice.