𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

These drawings...

They are...

They look like me!?

Kakyoin was drawing me...? When I was asleep? This one looks like it.

The rest of these are just...my face.

He's been drawing me?

That's cute.

God if only you knew how I feel about you. I'm totally locked in.
Is this evidence that he may like me back? That one time he was going to kiss me. I'm sure of it...he was definitely going to.

Hm.

...These are actually neat. He's very talented. Was he planning to show me these? It didn't seem like it. He was hiding it earlier like it was something rich...maybe it was supposed to be a surprise?

...Is that a heart?

A heart?

Next to...me?

A heart. Next to me. Kakyoin drew this. He drew a heart next to me.

"Uh..ngh.."

Shit. I should probably put this back before he wakes up.

But that heart. I know it, I know that was a heart. It looked deep in the page. It has to mean something. I know it does. Are we really just friends?

...Well, I put it back without him waking up. I got to feel the warmth of his hands, too. His hands are so smooth. I want to hold them forever.

He looks so cute when sleeping. What am I saying? He's always cute.

I'm not just in love with his looks. I love him. I'm obsessed with him. I would kill for him. His personality could drag anyone in.
That is why I will call you mine. I refuse to let you talk to any bitch who tries a move on you, if I see that shit I will go berserk.

"Yare yare daze."

How long have we been on this train anyway? I think it's been maybe about an hour. Probably forty minutes I would guess.

"Hey...psst...Jotaro."

Who the hell is that? It sounds like they're across from me...

Of course it's Yuma. My god, do you ever shut the fuck up?

"What do you want?"

"Sorry, I have to whisper. My friend is sleeping."

Yea, no shit.

"Is Kakyoin awake?"

"No."

"Oh, well, could you give this to him? I'll try passing it to you..."

What is that? It looks like a sheet of paper.

"We're in the same art class and I thought maybe he'd like that."