𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

"So, Kakyoin, tell me about your stand."

"My stands name is Hierophant Green, and it has an ability called Emerald Splash that can go up to 20 meters. It's also a long ranged stand."

"Let me see it again."

I knew it looked familiar. He was spying on me. For what reason? Is he an enemy..does he use his stand for evil?

"You were spying on me."

"Eh?"

"When I was walking home from school the other day, I saw something behind a bush that looked like your stands head."

"Maybe you were mistaken.."

"I know what I saw. Don't call me a liar."

"..I was just worried or something. You walk home so far..and as shown before, I got curious to know if you were a stand user."

"I see. But don't do that stalker bullshit."

"My apologies, I didn't know you were so sensitive."

..What the fuck!? Who does this prissy arrogant pretty boy think he is!? Douche has some damn guts saying a joke like that.

Lucky the waitress saved him.

"Hello and welcome to our cafe. What can I get for you?"

He's gesturing for me to order first..weird.

"I'll get a black coffee with an ice cream."

"Would you like anything on that?"

"No."

"Okay, and what can I get you, sir?"

"May I get green tea with a lime on the side, and that'll be all."

"Sure thing! I'll be right back with your orders."

"Jotaro, go ahead and tell me about your stand."

"I've learned it has fast reflexes and precise eyesight. It's name is Star Platinum, and it punches opponents with quick barrages.
By now you've figured out how I win all of those fights without a scratch. Not once have I met another stand user, except for my grandfather and his friend."

"So, stands are passed down from family. Am I right?"

"Most likely. I never asked."

"By the way Jotaro, why do you get into so much fights anyway? Do you just do it for the sake of it..or is there a reason behind it all?"

Not really. I do it because people are annoying as hell, and when they really start to piss me off my stand acts by itself sometimes..I don't have full control of it just yet since it is my soul..

"No. I just hate people."

"I figured."

"What was that?"

"Nothing, just saying you look like the stereotypical high school trouble maker. You know, with the outfit and everything."

"And you look like the stereotypical quiet nerd. You know, who probably studies math at home like it's a bible."

"You seem pretty mad today."

"You seem like you got some nerves today, eh Kakyoin?"

"You're funny."