𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Jotaro rummaged through the bag of things he bought, and walked over to give Kakyoin one of the water bottles.

"Thanks...what are you going to do...with—with her?"

He grabbed the cigarettes and lighter from the bag, then proceeded to toss it on the bed. He didn't say anything back, he just sat down and lit the bud of his cigar.

"Jotaro, you can't just ignore me. What are you going to do?"

"Let her die."

"What!? In a hospital!? You know you're definitely going to go to jail."

"I'll bail myself out."

"It won't be that easy if you committed a murder."

He groaned, and then blew out smoke.

"Also get that out of your mouth. You're too young to be smoking."

"I'm eighteen. I'll be fine."

"Eighteen isn't a good age to be smoking."

He looked at him for a second, and then stopped time. He didn't want to deal with Kakyoin's whines about prison, jail, and what not.

He then proceeded to drag Satomi out again to the reception, left her laying on the cold floor, and cleaned the blood trail leading to Kakyoin's room.

Jotaro sat back down, looking at Kakyoin's face. He adored it until time resumed.

"Nn? Where did she—
Ah, you stopped time. Where is she now?"

"At the front."

"You just left her there?"

"Yea."

"JoJo, you're being too...careless. I really don't want you to get hurt."

"I'm not going to."

"Then what's that on your face?"

"There's nothing on my face."

"Come here, let me see."

"No."

"Jotaro, let me see."

He rolled his eyes, still not moving.

Kakyoin summoned Hierophant and grabbed him, he pulled Jotaro towards himself and checked his face to see a little mark on his cheek.

"Let me go..."

"I told you, don't lie like that."

He put his hand on his face to feel it, nothing was wrong, he just couldn't help himself from doing it. It was a good excuse to touch his face.

On the inside, he was cheering for himself.

Jotaro stayed quiet and then blew out more smoke. Kakyoin looked at him with worry. As soon as he could, he grabbed the pack of cigarettes, opened it, and threw them all in the trash using Hierophant's range.

It was too fast for Jotaro to react.

"What the hell did you do that for?"

"Quit it."

"Fine, let me go."

He released him, giving Jotaro a bitchy smile in return. To complete his act, he whipped the last cigarette Jotaro had out of his mouth and onto the floor. The flame burned out in a matter of seconds.