𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"Kakyoin. There's something in you that tons of people love. Out of all of them, I love it the most. I have been waiting ages for you to say those words."

Jotaro approached him, pulling him in by getting a hold of his torso and getting oh-so-close to his face.

"JoJo? So you do—"

Jotaro kissed Kakyoin sweetly and lightly, and looked into his eyes. He put his hand on the back of his head, and kissed him again, but more passionately.
They were tongue tied, Kakyoin could barely open his mouth for a break. Both panted loudly still making out, naturally, Jotaro was more dominant about it. He lifted Kakyoin up and carried him, kissing his neck again and again.
He stuck his tongue in his mouth one more time for good measure, leaving a string of saliva combining them. Jotaro then placed Kakyoin on the bed attentively.

Kakyoin choked, heaving on how intrusive Jotaro was, like last time. He wiped his lips, still hazy. He was subconscious, but so glad that Jotaro returned a similar lust.

"Does that give you an answer?"

"Am...I sleeping?"

Jotaro put his full focus onto him. When they met gazes, he alarmed a response. A response that was kept hidden in the back of his brain. He thought that it going to cease after being constrained for eternity.

Jotaro sat behind him criss-crossed, fondling with his waist again. They were about to brush lips, until he moved his hands downwards, causing Kakyoin to frolic.

"I love you. I love you, Noriaki. I'm in love with you, Noriaki."

"I...love you too."

He went in for another kiss, but Jotaro pushed him back. Kakyoin was curious on why he did that. What was he going to do?

"Kakyoin."

"Yes?"

"Don't be disappointed. I have a request."

"Okay?"

"Block Ryo for me."

Kakyoin let out a huge, downhearted mourn and examined around the room. He didn't want to, but he already predicted what was going to happen if he said no. He ignored any eye contact with Jotaro, and rolled his eyes. Jotaro stared at him sternly, recommending that he should hurry up and tell him what he wanted to hear prior to when he could argue with him. Jotaro gave him a tedious time period because he didn't want to destroy their new relationship.

"How did I know...do I have to? Or what? Is this what you're doing now that...we're a thing?"

"You will abide by what I tell you to do. Don't make this hard on yourself."

Kakyoin gave him a worried look, but turned his phone in.

"...You do it."

Jotaro unlocked it in a less than a second, and instantly pressed on his messages. He didn't scroll up, but he did press the call button.

"The next time you get a call or text from this number, I'll cut both of his fucking arms off so that'll never be possible again."