𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

"I guess I've lost another friend now. Can't I find one decent human being?"

Jotaro reclined, taking his statement offensively.

"Except you. You know that."

"Just messing."

"...I really...really tried to think what you said wasn't true. Yuma's a good friend, you know? Or...he was."

Jotaro nodded back in reassurance, even though he was glad, he didn't want Kakyoin to feel shitty.

"I can't catch a break. This is exactly what happened with Satomi...
Jotaro, did you know Yuma liked you?"

"No. I didn't."

"I don't get it...first it's me then you?"

"He's an idiot. Does it really matter what he says? We both dislike him so he's out of the picture. Its best to forget."

"It's best to not forgive, too." Jotaro thought.

"Yeah."

"I'll return his stuff later. I'll be here in the meantime. What do you wanna discuss?"

"Hm...I don't know. We haven't been in school recently...I don't know any drama. Wait, I've heard some stuff here though!"

"Like?"

"Some nurses were taking a break right outside my room, right? I overheard that one of them was having an affair! Isn't that messed up?"

"Damn. Maybe you can blackmail her."

They chuckled, leaving Kakyoin smiling for a while. He was happy to be with Jotaro again, the Jotaro he met when they both had no friends.

"Jotaro, I think you've been right all along. We should ditch other people."

"We already have. Twice."

"I know, but in the future is what I mean."

"You're gonna regret saying that."

"What? What makes you say that?"

"You're the one making friends all the time."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"You met Yuma before I did. Correct me if I'm wrong."

"And who made friends with him after? Who got gifts? Who was planning to hang out?"

"Okay take your jealousy elsewhere."

"That's not the case."

Just seconds after, a group of men walked into the room. They were dressed in what seemed to be like engineering clothes, and when Jotaro and Kakyoin looked at their caps, they knew who they were.

The Speedwagon Foundation!

"Took you guys long enough."

"Yes, we apologize, Mr. Kujo."

"Mr. Kujo?" Kakyoin said to himself. "Why so formal? They act like they owe him their lives."

"You must be Nori—"

Jotaro looked at the worker, who was already nervous about screwing up. He jumped back a little at the sight of his eyes, resembling a dead turquoise ocean.

"Kakyoin...You must be Kakyoin. It's a pleasure to meet you!"

"Ah, you too."

A doctor appeared with a clipboard and pen in his hands. He was getting ready to ask Kakyoin questions about his condition, and Jotaro was not there for it.