𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"Wait—you said you didn't sleep? At all?"

"I was waiting."

"You could've just slept..."

"Whatever. That doesn't matter."

I was worried for you. You don't get how concerned I am for you. It angers me how you're still getting hurt, even though I'm right here. I'm supposed to protect you. I don't care if I'm not your boyfriend, I'm going to protect you like it until I am. No one but me is going to have you in their arms.

"You look exhausted."

"I'm fine."

"Go to sleep."

"I'm fine."

"Why are you lying?"

"Look, don't worry your pretty little face. You should be concerned about yourself right now, you got shot twice, were assaulted, and you're getting upset about me not sleeping? Tch, please."

"Okay JoJo, I get it. I didn't know that was going to happen. He had a gun...Yeah, I used my stand to protect myself at first, but when he shot me in my shoulder...I just...froze."

"We don't have to talk about this. I'm just glad you're doing well."

I'm not sure what I would do without you. That dumbass son of a bitch was fucking stupid enough to use a gun. Anyone can hear that.

"Nobody will hurt you again."

"What are you? My bodyguard?"

Yes. If you put it like that...

"Yare yare."

"Do I have to pay you~?"

Shut up. I bet you don't even realize you're flirting with me right now. Your voice is enough to turn anyone on—You better only talk to me like that.

"Don't roll your eyes at me. Can't you see I'm being nice?"

"Totally."

"You're so bitchy sometimes."

"Sorry?"

"See? You got a little sass in you."

"You're not funny."

"See!? This is what I mean!"

My god...it's worth hearing you laugh. You shine brighter than light when you smile.

"Ah—still hurts..."

"Don't overdo it. You just had surgery, remember?"

"Yeah."

"Once we're back in Tokyo, the Speedwagon Foundation will take care of you."

"Hm?"

"I called when they were operating on you."

"You didn't tell me!?"

"I just did."

The Speedwagon Foundation studies medical research, and they're pretty rich. I'm sure that Kakyoin could heal quicker with the right equipment or medicine...or whatever.

"Bitchy."

"You love teasing me, don't you?"

"...Yes. I mean no, no. No I mean no. I mean yes, but no. No. No, but yes. It's—It's funny."

"Oh?"