"yeah, whos fault do you think was that?" i dont want to sound crude but really if this singer issue wasnt hushed up, i may have already have nhu by my side rulling this old farts.

"im sorry. i only want to protect both of you that time. did i also made a wrong decision for you?" my mom looked down and i felt a bit disgusted because of what i had said.

"sorry. you did not. i get why you did that and thankful for it but seeing my singer suffer and me not doing anything about it, makes me feel like a failure of a mate."

"sorry."

"enough of the apologies. it wont make the time go back and reverse everything thats been done. well just make up for it if its really that important to us. and my singer is important to me. now that hes here, expect seeing less of me. this is the farthest that i ever left my singer since yesterday and im not very happy about it, mom."

"youll see him later. hes adorable by the way."

"yes he is and a bit more."

"now, that smile, i had missed to see for a long time."

did i smile?

----------------->>>>>

nhu pov

"hello, sir. im wena. lord arius sent me to be at your service both at work and at home."

im looking at the tiny woman before me. shes smaller than me of 5'8"... maybe shes around 5'2"... is she for real? president arius didnt tell me anything about this...

RING!!!! RING!!!!

speaking of the vampire himself... "hello?" i answered.

"nhu, ive sent someone named wena to you. shes gonna be your p.a. from now on. you are not going anywhere without her, understand?"

"b-but why? i can take care of myself on my own..."

"tell that to someone other than me, nhu. i know." i cant really hide anything from this person. ive tried to be independent on my own ever since my parents casted me away but i guess, my efforts are not at par to what is considered as healthy.

i sighed and let it go but, "fine but..."

"no, buts. its non-negotiable. you may be fine on your own but youre with me now, so please just amuse me with this much. i cant be with you everyday since i got my own work as well. just let her do her job and dont mind her at all if it really bugs you that much."

"okay, i said fine, right?"

"dont be mad, love. i only want you to be safe and secured whenever im not around you like this. i worry about you too much like right now, i want to fly there at your location and leave these business meetings to my parents but apparently, im badly needed so im crazily missing you now. im sorry."

"my manager told me i got a live later at socmed and then after that ill be... home. can... can i bring you something for dinner, maybe? as thanks?" i cant cook much. might as well just bring something that could fill my stomach after a tiring day, right?

"whatever you pick, im all for it, love. just dont go anywhere without wena, okay?"

"okay." then a series of voices came in from his background. apparently hes already been called in. "you go, now. bye."

"okay, take care." and the line went dead but here i am staring at my phone for maybe more than a minute. i dont know how naturally it came to him to call me by that nickname. my face is all hot and maybe red. augh!

"seems like sugar daddys been doting on his baby." my sisters voice rang from behind me. "dont look at me like that. words been spreading since early this morning. lucky for me, im shooting here as well for my series. what a small world, huh?"