28-🔞Leaving The Past Behind🔞

Author POV

Two weeks had passed from the day of the divorce and Jungkook was a busy man.

It was a process he had to move his shares and stocks to South Korea his wealth was transferred also to a bank over there he was also waiting for the purchase of their apartment now that they are leaving.

Jimin was feeling happy that he was going to leave the past behind, It's not a lie that there's different places with memories of his old hurtful life everywhere and after Jungkook's divorce people just got more savage so he was ready to leave this place.

Start a new life with the man he loves and his fiancée now it's crazy how things work out.

He came here and met Tae then got engaged to him being together some years until the problem that ruined everything, now he's engaged again and heading back to his birth place but a complete different man.

One that will be looked up to as when he left he was a nobody, a lonely man looking for love and a better living and even though he went through a heartbreak it was actually the best thing that could have happened to him.

Today was the last day in the office and Jimin was dazed out looking at the view of New York city it really was beautiful but it was time to make new memories somewhere else.

Jungkook went behind embracing his waist making him flinch since he wasn't expecting it.

"Are you ok baby, what are you thinking about?" He asked kissing his neck.

He sighed turning around smashing his lips to his, Jungkook breathed in deepening the kiss, tongue on tongue swirling furiously together.

"I'm thinking about that I'm happy you taking me away from here as there are many places that remind me of old memories I want to erase"

" I feel the same way and I want to breathe a new air with you, see a new dawning with you in my arms" Jungkook answered caressing his<br />
beautiful face.

"But we made beautiful memories in this office and I think we should leave it making one last one" Jungkook whispered seductively grinding his semi hard cock onto Jimin's.

It's true it's where they first exchanged looks and where sexual tension was born.

"It was our secret place to be together I'll never forget it" Jimin said softly grazing his fingers on his chest. Jungkook took his chin raising it to meet his lips.

As he kissed all he knows is that he wants to leave this place as soon as possible because he has many surprises waiting in South Korea for him. He loves Jimin so much that he sees it was destiny to be with a man and not a woman, he's found his true match with him.

As a love like this he's never felt in his life it's too strong to even start to describe.

All he knows is to follow his heart and right now he wants to keep loving the beautiful body he can't get enough of, he layed Jimin back in the couch they had fucked in many times to do it one more time before they leave the place for good.

Jungkook's desire for his pretty boyfriend is always burning in his skin and sex with him is addicting.

He loved to pass his tongue on his skin, suck on his neck while pinching his nipples making his beautiful moans louder, clothes already flying off bodies as the heat of passion arose and Jimin couldn't handle those licks on his lips or skin.

"Fuck me Jungkook right now I want your dick inside me!!"

"You sound so hot asking for my cock, I don't think I can ever stop wanting you if you talk to me that way" Jungkook grinned sucking on his collarbones.