27-🔞Start Something New🔞

Author POV

A week had passed by when Jungkook got the call from his lawyer that the court date had been moved for tomorrow Thursday. It was the greatest news he had received and his happiness was evident in his mood.

So depending what happens tomorrow he has a surprise for Jimin right after everything is settled with Lisa.

He's hoping all goes smoothly as he doesn't want her to have any sudden change in heart but she won't, right now she's a wreck in her house not even Taehyung is there.

She doesn't want him to see her like this in the lowest and most vulnerable point of her life, she just destroyed every memory of Jungkook in that house.

Every picture, his clothes ripped after she rubbed on it and remembered his manly scent the one someone else is enjoying now. It stings in her veins, in her heart it's stuck like a leech the pain it keeps throbbing with no way to stop it.

The alcohol just subsidized it a little bit but it didn't completely go away, pictures were broken especially the wedding photo because why do you want to hold on to something that was a complete lie.

Lisa had to scream and cry to try let it all out because tomorrow she has to face him also how savage he is with her is hard to digest. She realizes it's time to try and let go the love of her life so she could be free of this pain and acceptance somehow in her changing life.

She had to take time off her work it was impossible to concentrate on anything because her mind was just broken.

Lisa ponders that if maybe she wasn't a good lover or did she even satisfy him ever completely, many years and she also hates her parents for maybe giving Jungkook that fear that he didn't dare tell her.

She wanted to let out her rage and heartbreak at everything that was just a reminder of what used to be and In her memories they were beautiful moments.

In her thoughts they looked like they meant something in that time but that was another Jungkook back then one that is no more. Then the most that hurt her is his savage heartless attitude, that he feels nothing at all for her or for whatever existed between them.

So she wonders if it was years lost and how did she not see the change in her husband. The realization hits, the truth, one she didn't want to accept but it's the facts.

"It's my fault!" She cried out falling to her knees in her destroyed living room. He did show it she just didn't pay mind to it because she thought about herself and wasn't In the mood to hear what he had to say.

"I have to find some strength to let you go Jungkook and let you be happy with someone else because I love you and I don't deserve you"

She slumped down wanting to get knocked out and for tomorrow to pass in a hurry, to let go a piece of her heart forever.

To face him and say the words she doesn't want to utter but to not cause ruckus that she wants to oppose because she doesn't want to divorce<br />
him but she gave him her word.

No easy task but it must be done so she can rip him out of her heart and what Jungkook will after is just going to seal what she wants to bury.

Meanwhile Taehyung was trying to assimilate life now and how to live with such regret is the biggest hardship he has now and tomorrow he knows he will see Jimin again.

Yet he wants to do a good farewell he's another one that's trying to be strong to let go Jimin without no grudge, he wants to wish him happiness one he couldn't give.