25-🔞Double Blow To The Heart🔞

Author POV

The day of the divorce was finally here and Jungkook was happy is was finally today the start of him leaving his wife. He was crazy to start a new life with the beautiful man he falls in love with eveyday.

However Jimin was nervous because today would be the big reveal of his secret affair with his boss because once Lisa sees him she's going to know it was him all along and was right under her nose.

That's not even the worst part when she finds out her husband's hidden identity one he didn't want to show for being judged by her strict religious family which would see that so wrong will be a double blow for her.

That's not the only big thing that's going to happen as she will be accompanied by a certain professor and chaos is going to erupt.

Jungkook got up very early super excited while Lisa was dreading it she loves her husband still very deeply and today the least thing she can expect that he'll be going with the person that replaced her.

Jimin and Jungkook were in the bathtub watching the city as the sun came up, something that will never get tiring to them.

"Jungkook are you sure your wife is not going to go crazy on me?"

He chuckled hugging Jimin tighter as he was in between his legs and his head buried in his neck,

"Baby she not going to cause no trouble once I drop the bomb she's going to back off, she just might get real mad that you was always in front of her"

"Oh that's just better Jungkook!" Jimin groaned knowing it's not easy when you reveal yourself in a secret love affair to the other because it just happened with him and Taehyung.

He remembered his broken face when he saw them together and he didn't want it to be that way but once it was revealed nothing could be done.

"You are heartless Jungkook!" Jimin joked because he sees this coldness Jungkook radiates when he talks about Lisa but with him he's super sweet and loving.

"I'm heartless with the people who deserve it! I was alone for much time Jimin! Feeling lonely, cold and abandoned, those days broke my heart because of her fault!"

"But I'm happy as fuck she did it, I would had never met you, fall in love all over again and see that life still had a beautiful side for me" Jungkook finished saying.

Jimin leaned back staring at his boyfriend he caressed his sculpted jawline and decided not to argue over the matter because he knows what it is to be lonely too.

"I'm sorry for saying you're heartless I know you suffered but that will never happen to you again, I'm here to love you forever"

"I know baby, it's why today is the best desicion I've made in my life and I'm not leaving till I make love to my beautiful boyfriend" Jungkook announced pulling Jimin by his chin to his lips and his hands traveling under the water to start stroking his dick.

"Ngh! So needy!" Jimin smiled in the kiss but he grasped his boyfriend's hair smashing him tighter to his lips.

Neither have any clue what's about to go down in that court but like always it will be Jungkook and Jimin who will come out victorious and the others with their hearts broken.

Jimin turned around to straddle his boyfriend and since his pink hole was streched out from the intense sex from last night so he sat right down on his cock.

"Aah! Baby!" Jungkook moaned once he felt the sudden tightness squeeze his dick. Jimin rolled his hips as Jungkook held on to them while his mouth sucked on his collarbones.