15-🔞Conflicted🔞

Taehyung POV

So my suspicions are correct Jimin does have a fucking lover and this is all my fault I drove him to do this!

I'm just so fucking stupid! What was I thinking and to know that my mistake was going to let me lose this man forever, my desperation made me accept to any terms he wanted but this will be a blow to my heart.

As I hug him i see he's emotionless my heart is feeling this deception and this pain because he's probably thinking about his lover who bruised all his fucking body and I'm trying so bad to control my jealousy.

I really just want to lash out or maybe scream at him in anger but I can't because I did the same shit and I'm the one who caused all this damm conflict and problems between us.

Then me knowing him very well he did this with all the intention so I could see it because he saw mine although mine were not as the fucking octopus he was with who marked all his godamm body!!

What am I going to do now? How am I going to pry Jimin away from whoever the fuck it is!

I don't want drama in my work but I'll leave my job if I have to for the man I love as I got crazy girls on my dick now that they don't leave me alone. Then me being a man and even though I have the most beautiful man in the world the sluts are so easy that I fell.

I know i'm a weak piece of shit! So I have to go far away and never do that again control my dick, leave it all for my beautiful boyfriend who doesn't even want me anymore.

"Jimin do you still love me?" I said in his chest as we were just laying but not saying a word as there too much to go through at the moment to even talk. He sighed in my arms making my heart hurt like never before cause I know it means everything has changed for the worst in his heart.

"I don't know Taehyung, i don't know what I feel" he answered his tone irritated and conflicted one.

"But all I can tell you is this is not going to be easy for you, if you decide to stay by my side, just know I will be gone some nights until late, tell me you willing to accept that?" He asked narrowing his eyes I know he wants to hurt me real bad.

He wants to crush my heart like I crushed his and this does hurt but I'm determined to make my wrongs right and since I'm the one who started all this shit I'm the one who has to fix it.

I'm also going to do all the detective work I can to see who the fuck that piece of shit guy is! I'm going to hunt him down and I know who can help me I'll convince him that he's doing a better good but since I know he has something stable I know he's going to help me get my boyfriend back.

I need to communicate with him urgently because he can give me some clues.

"Yes Jimin I'm to let you have your little fling but remember I'll show I'm going to change for you and my wrong will be done right, I deserve all your hate but I will show you above all my flaws I do love you truly" I told him hugging him tight.

Even though he might hate me I'd rather have that then the coldness I felt these days he wasn't here, which was torture to me, I'm going to fight for this man because I love him.

Jimin POV

Fuck! What the hell am I doing! I fell weak to Taehyung and it pisses me off that it means I still feel for him although I don't want to. I came here with so much to say and so much rage in my heart but when I saw him a crying mess I broke i wasn't able to do it, to leave him like that.

So know I'm conflicted in my fucking heart because I want to be with Mr. Jeon but I don't know how to leave Taehyung. I rather him leave me so it was why I told him the truth off the bat that I do have a lover and I don't want to marry him anymore.