10-🔞Stay With Me🔞

Author POV

2 am in morning...

"Jimin I don't know if I'm even going to sleep it's a night for us, the first time to be able to feel your lingering warmth in my arms like this that I don't have to let you go that we can actually stay together in each others arms" Jungkook susurrated in Jimin's ear kissing it gently as he was spooning him while caressing his arms.

They were resting as they have been 2 wild sex beasts on the bed and the desire is still there burning very strong they just trying to regain strength to go at it again.

"I like it too Mr.Jeon" Jimin said as he put his litte hands on Jungkook's big ones intertwining them.

"Jimin how many times I told you not to call me Mr Jeon!" Jungkook protested,

"Remember you are my boss and In the open in public I must never mistake to not call you formerly if I call you Jungkook it's just mistake it in front of people they might think otherwise"

"What about if I say Jungkook when I'm with Taehyung there would be a problem because he could think.whatever the fuck he wants that if I have a lover but I don't want him to know it's you" Jimin said but Jungkook just heard the part "be with Taehyung" and he took it real bad.

He doesn't want Jimin's own boyfriend to touch him ever again which is crazy thinking because he lives with Taehyung this can never be known they having this affair.

"Jimin what do you mean 'be with Taehyung' you would fuck him being with me!?" Jungkook growled jealousy if he knew he's not making no sense.

Jimin has to use Taehyung as his cover for his revenge plan as for him it will be a slow painful one so he knows he can't leave him yet he's going to do it when he haves him right where he wants him, which is crushed underneath him for destroying his heart.

Also Jimin doesn't understand shit of what the hell is that question if Jungkook knows very well they still attached to their partners and have to be so all this can go smoothly.

Jimin thinks he should tell him that this is their greatest cover and it has to be kept a secret until the end.

"Mr Jeon what are you talking about you know we both still taken this is just starting you can't be just jumping to crazy stuff everything has a transition"

"Also I plan to make Taehyung suffer and you must accept that because if I wouldn't had met you and this would had happened I probably wouldn't had survived this" Jimin said but Jungkook turned him around pinning down his body on to the bed with his body weight.

Jungkook doesnt know how to answer because it's true but he doesn't even want to think that Jimin's boyfriend might touch him.

It drives him insane to even know that Taehyung sleeps in the same bed with him this is all the new emotions that are stirring inside his interior making him not rationalize.

He just breathed deeply looking intensely at Jimin's pretty face and beautiful complexion knowing this stunning man will be his but he's sharing him with someone right now.

"Mr Jeon?" Jimin asked because he knew he was thinking, just brainstorming and stayed just lost in his face.

Jungkook reacted knowing of all the shit he's thinking it's just driving him insane, he doesn't know how to control his emotions now of not feeling crazy jealous when he leaves Jimin in his house.

"Jimin for a moment I even forgot your fucking boyfriend exists i felt it was just us two for a minute" Jungkook laughed softly laying on top of Jimin burying his nose on his neck.