20-🔞New Beginnings🔞

Jungkook POV

I can't believe Jimin is here in my arms as my boyfriend now!

It's a wonderful feeling he's mine now I was able to see he loved his ex but he took the courage to leave him that means he does want to be with me and now it's my turn to make this man happy.

"Baby do you feel well in my arms?" I asked him as we watched tv cuddled tight.

"I feel the happiest man right now" he told me I leaned down and kissed him, it felt so good to know that he's officially really mine now. I want to make this trip for him unforgettable, i want him to fall in love with me and to forget that bastard that caused him so much pain.

"Jimin I promise to win your heart in this trip" I spoke pulling him on top of me so he could lay on my chest.

"You already won my heart Jungkook if not I wouldn't have left Tae" he said his voice a little wobbly.

Yeah he might have left him but he still feels for him, I hear it in his voice but I'll make him forget he has no clue where we going. I booked this place it's a dream paradise, a couples retreat which in the moment I didn't know Jimin would leave his boyfriend but now everything is better.

"Baby look at me, i know your wound is still very open but I'm here to heal it Jimin, I'll show you how much you mean to me" I said passing my fingers through his delicate smooth cheeks.

"Yes please heal it" Jimin told me his eyes glistening I pulled him up to my lips to meet his tongue with mine it's my goal here to make him see to show him something truthful, meaningful.

I know what happened between me and my soon to be ex wife was miscommunication but now that I learned from that and I embraced my true sexuality with happiness I see it's how I feel comfortable now with Jimin.

Gots lots of plans to make this beautiful man fall in love with me in this trip.

Author POV

Jimin was trying to hide his sadness but it was stinging him a little bit what just happened with Tae.

It's not easy to break a 4 year relationship and he didn't even know he was gong to feel it so bad and Jungkook was noticing but he couldn't blame him he knows this is the good part now.

The one where he can make Jimin fall in love again but with him because he knows it's there it just has to blossom over the pain.

Jungkook now felt free to feel what he wanted, his heart liberated because now he made it clear to his wife even though they still tied together with a paper he wants nothing to do with her.

So technically he's single in his mind well not anymore but single to date like now, it's just divorce Lisa and that's it but he wants this trip to be a new beginning for him and Jimin.

A fresh start over and when Jimin sees where he's going he'll go ballistic it's a romance spot, most people go to spend their honeymoon it's mainly a couple resort.

Romance and love is everywhere in the air and Jungkook is going to make sure to give Jimin all the smiles and most lovely time he can.

Jungkook embraced Jimin tight in his arms as he kissed him but not roughly or desperately. He savored his lips both molded in a deep passionate kiss, Jungkook caressed Jimin's face with tenderness while he swirled his tongue in his mouth.

Jimin really likes this kiss he feels different things in his heart, he wants that dark cloud of Taehyung to be erased by what he's feeling now in Jungkook's arms and lips.