5-🔞My Temptation🔞

Author POV

Jimin and Jungkook's unfaithful night woke up something up between them a spark, a fire, a passion that they could feel with just one glance on each other and to control it was not possible but they were discreet about it.

Jimin never thought this could be his cure for his pain it had been a week since that hot night and now his mind is about getting the fuck out of the house and going to work to fuck with his boss.

His self pity and sympathy was fading away with every time Jungkook would claim his body with such passion, his touches and caresses made him weak and what Taehyung was doing became meaningless with time.

Jimin had now like another mentality and to do it in secret was an adrenaline rush. Jungkook was living it his smile inevitable in his face for a week he's been saying to his wife that he'll be coming late because he was very busy.

Jimin didn't call Taehyung he waited till he called first and said the same words his boss said that he was busy and he was his assistant so he had to be there till everything was done.

Taehyung didn't mind to it because he knew how hectic it was to be a assistant on of an executive but he felt it on the third day when it was night time and Jimin still wasn't home saying the same thing that he was busy.

Jimin did it with a bad, revengeful heart saying the same thing knowing that he couldn't question it because he knows what it takes to be in this job.

He liked it if he left Taehyung thinking or doubting if what he's saying is true or not and when he's in Jungkook's arms time stops and he don't give a fuck about nothing.

Jimin's mind was in the sexy and naughty side he put on the tightest clothes he could to be tempting Jungkook with his alluring curvy body and perfect ass.

Obviously Jungkook would fall into it and now he really had a reason to go to work and stay late. Jimin was becoming a little flirty slut only for his boss and his ways of tempting him to make him lose it.

Like arranging his things and working on getting all the files and errands jungkook would request but Jimin in the tight as clothes bendihg down with his ass about to burst out of his pants made him lose control and his cock too.

He knew Jimin was tempting him real bad and work has been cut up to 40% and 60% sex to how bad of a temptation he's been recently to his dick.

"Baby you know you begging me to fuck you right?" Jungkook said squeezing his dick and getting up as Jimin was bended over.

He was going to stand up but Jungkook stopped him grabbing his hips and thrusting with his clothes on. He rubbed his clothed dick in between Jimin's butt cheeks while his mouth went up to his neck his hands pinching his nipples.

"I want you again you driving me crazy Jimin!" Jungkook said turning Jimin's head to dive his tongue to claim the lucious lips he loves already.

"Aah! Mr Jeon wait the door make sure it closed" Jimin said knowing they have to be careful at least in that, that this could never be known and it's a secret between them 2 only.

Jungkook knew it's true they have to be very careful so this can endure. He went checked the door it was closed and double locked it. Then he closed the shades in his office and put a nice smooth jazz to muffle any sounds also it's a nice relaxing music.

So anyone passing or that hears it knows it's common music to take the stress away from the hectic non stop work.

Jungkook went up to Jimin and turned him around to kiss him hungrily while caressing his body. Jimin felt the desire was notable in those touches in the hungry tongue swirling furiously with his it always made his legs weak.