14-🔞Confrontations🔞

Author POV

"I don't want to let you go" Jungkook whispered holding Jimin tight to his naked body as the time to leave was approaching.

"I know Mr.Jeon but you have to" Jimin muttered as he was snuggled tight to his chest.

Jungkook turned Jimin over staring into his beautiful face his heart already heavy that he won't spend today with him. He knows what's waiting in their houses and they are dreading it but they can't hide they have to confront their partners.

"I'm not leaving without making you mine one more time" Jungkook said claiming Jimin's lips kissing him hungrily. He ran his hands through all of Jimin's body trying to remember every curve when he's not in his arms anymore.

Since they had fucked like an hour ago Jimin's hole was filled up and leaking with Jungkook's cum so he knew he was pretty lubricated and didn't need no prep.

"Ah! I love you inside me!" Jimin moaned inside Jungkook's mouth as soon as he felt his ass getting filled up.

"My cock loves to be inside you! Actually I love just having you like this!" Jungkook said embracing Jimin tight grabbing his neck.

Jungkook watched Jimin's pretty flushed aroused face as he fucked him an image that will tempt him every night in his bed. A sinful seductive erotic image that will make his dick suffer for Jimin's body every night until he has him again like this.

"You're mine!" Jungkook growled sucking on Jimin's collarbones while he put his legs around him.

"Ah! Yes Mr Jeon I'm all yours!"

"Embrace me tight baby "Jungkook whispered in his ear embracing his small body in his big strong arms.

"I'm going to miss your body" Jimin replied turning his head so Jungkook could look at him.

"I'm going to miss you more" Jungkook responded as he gazed at beautiful man he doesn't want to let go.

Jungkook pushed Jimin to his lips kissing him deeply with the same hungry passion he was claiming his body. They knew neither wanted to stop what they were doing or let go of each other but they had too.

Jungkook's cock was so hard he knew one round wasn't going to be enough but he was going to make sure it was enough. He turned Jimin around and raised his hips and fucked his dick back inside him, he gripped his waist tighter while sucking hickies on his back.

"Aah!! Ah!" Jimin moaned as Jungkook rocked him violently back and forth on his cock, his wet mouth licking his skin made his spine tingle.

"Ah! Jimin your tight ass is so good I don't want to stop!" Jungkook growled turning Jimin's head to in his mouth to give him a tongue slurping passionate kiss.

Jimin felt the same way he held Jungkook's lips tight to his while they both moaned breathlessly. Jungkook pulled Jimin closer as he stroked his cock and their tongues rubbed furiously together. The feeling was so good between them that before they knew it their climaxes were reaching.

"Aah! Hm! I'm cumming!" Jimin moaned in Jungkook's mouth as he spurt his cum on his hand.

Jungkook thrusted faster as he felt the clenching squeezing his cock making him explode inside Jimin's tight hole.

"Aah! Jimin!" Jungkook moaned diving his tongue inside Jimin's mouth as he rode his climax they fell over to the bed grasping each other tight hyperventilating. They decided to go through what they going to say to their partners.