16-🔞Surprises🔞

Jungkook POV

I'm like really mad and jealous right now as I see Jimin checking out the files I told him to look for, I've fucked him twice and still got lots more inside of me. I guess it's my fury to know that Jimin's fucking boyfriend doesn't want to let him go but by all means necessary I'll make him do it.

Today I'm putting Jimin to work overtime but that's the least I'm going to be doing, work but I want him to tell his boyfriend that he'll be coming real late.

"Baby?" I called out sweetly extending my hand so he could come over to me. He came to me and sat on my lap embracing my neck, i breathed in heavily as I held his waist tight, thinking crazy shit already with my jealousy.

"Jimin I want you to stay late with me here tonight, tell your boyfriend you going to start working overtime and tell me did he hold you tight last night when you layed with him in your bed" I said through tight lips trying to control my jealousy.

"We just layed together that's all I was restless thinking about you all night Mr.Jeon" he told me caressing my face but for some reason I felt like he was omitting something.

"Jimin can't you tell that man to get the fuck out of your bed!" I growled jealously as i buried my face in his chest.

"Mr Jeon he knows Im with someone, I told him I might not even come back some nights" he said but I bet you he didn't say it like I did to my wife, he maybe feels something for that fucking asshole still.

"Jimin I'm going to keep you overtime, i don't even want you in the same house with that guy! I want you here with me like this!" I protested why is everything so complicated why can't that man leave Jimin but of course I know he's too gorgeous.

But he's mine now!I want him to be only mine! I don't want to be fucking sharing him! I have an idea since we here In the city and I'll soon probably move out from my house but I can get it and let Jimin move there first then I'll join him.

I'll do anything to have him, a life with him is all I look forward to now, he's my happiness, his warmth and arms around me make me comfortable and I feel like i found a home one that I'll never wanna leave from.

Author POV

Jungkook was thinking all ways possible to take Jimin away frorm Taehyung and he was thinking he's going to rent an apartment in the city this will be much easier for them to get together and see each other.

Also so they can start leaving their respective houses the one they share with their soon to be exes.

Jungkook smiled thinking he's going to surprise Jimin with it, this week as he has to start getting a lawyer too so his divorce can start proceeding so things can start moving in motion.

"Mr Jeon you are so thoughtful what are you thinking about" Jimin asked fixing a strand of Jungkook's black hair out of his face.

"I'm thinking about you and our future together, I want to ask you a question and be honest with me" Jungkook asked holding onto Jimin's face.

"Yes Mr Jeon" Jimin asked gazing at Jungkook he doesn't know if it's his mind falling or what but he sees him more appealing each minute. He wonders if he's falling in love, as last night in Taehyung's arms he was unhappy but now he feels an overwhelming sensation that fills his heart.

"Do you feel something for your ex boyfriend?" Jungkook asked catching Jimin off guard with the question because not even he knows the answer clearly.

Jimin sighed heavily getting off from Jungkook's lap he saw he hit a nerve.

Jungkook felt it that he got bothered by the question but it wasn't his intention he just wanted to know how hard did he have to work for Jimin's love.