13-🔞Treat You Right🔞

Author POV

Jungkook opened his eyes to find Jimin hugging him tight snuggled to his chest snoring lightly. He looked down to admire the beautiful man in his arms, he couldn't help it he started kissing his pretty lips caressing his hair.

He enjoyed Jimin's arms around him, his warm body close to his, he grazed his curves with his fingers, his dick already shifting feeling his smooth skin.

It was Saturday night already and Jungkook had an idea since his mind he wanted to have another sexy steamy night with Jimin before they went home tomorrow to the chaos that awaits them.

He put Jimin back in the bed admiring the gorgeous naked body that he's marked and kissed in every corner, the beautiful man that's going to be his soon.

Jungkook POV

I really am falling in love with Jimin there's no stopping it now and the more I'm wishing my wife didn't exist, i never thought I would feel like this I want this man badly to be mine.

He has intoxicated me with his presence and his body in my arms, the feeling of his hot breath on my skin drives me crazy.

I'm not going to pass up this opportunity either to not see Jimin's beautiful curvy body in those black lacey panties again with his ass looking so fucking fine that I want to slurp till he cries.

I know i'm going to be jerking off to that image everyday because it's just too hot to handle the sight.

It's good I let him sleep a little more because tomorrow we have to leave early so we don't get in trouble with our partners more than we are already.

Tomorrow is all about explanations and confrontations things I don't want to stress about right now all I care about is loving Jimin's body and making him mine as many times as I can.

Taste him, lick him and fuck him till thë sun comes up and we gotta leave to our unhappy homes.

How will i act tomorrow when I have to leave Jimin in his boyfriend's house, I'll maybe go crazy but I know i have to control myself to not act crazy jealous or go insane that I won't have him tomorrow.

I'm already getting too ahead of myself that I know this is an affair and right now my heart is only beating for Jimin I want to give him everything again tonight.

Treat him right like he deserves give him a glimpse of what I could give him if he's with me and that he'll never have to struggle again.

I'll never leave him alone or even think in cheating on him he's dominating all my feelings to the point of despising that I have to go to my house tomorrow and face my wife because I will break her heart twice when I tell her face to face that it just might be over indefinitely.

I've decided tomorrow I'll talk to her that I don't want this anymore my true place is by Jimin it's where my heart feels filled with joy and happiness.

Something I never expected but it happened and now ail I want to do is show him all I can do in one night so he knows I can treat him right and way better than his asshole boyfriend.

Don't worry Mr. Kim I plan to take away your fiance very soon I'll show him I can treat him better than you can and you ever will.

Author POV

Jungkook's mind was running now thinking tomorrow morning he has to leave Jimin in his boyfriend's house and who knows what kind of excuses he might tell him to take him back but he knows he can't permit that.