7-🔞Missing You🔞

Jungkook POV

I'm missing Jimin already! What's happening to me! I don't want to even go home and I don't want to see my wife's face! I don't want to fucking lay with her! I want Jimin in my arms, I want to stare at his beautiful face, caress it, touch it and kiss it endlessly.

As my chauffeur brings me home my feet somehow find the ground and I drag them to my house, my clothes still smells like Jimin's scent I wish I could just rub on it all night but I can't.

I have to go straight to the shower and wash off all the sweat I have in my body of my hot fuck sessions with Jimin. Damm it! just thinking about it my dick is shifting already in my pants thinking of Jimin's beautiful voice moaning my name.

I open my door and close it putting my keys, briefcase and wallet on the corner table.

"Baby why you coming so late? I cooked for you please come here!" My wife told me appearing through the corner coming to hug me but I evaded her going straight to my room.

"I'm sorry but I need to shower it was a busy and hectic day plus had 2 surprise meetings in the end with some investors and I'm tired, I'll eat later" I told her leaving and her face a confused one.

I sighed as soon as I went inside my room I sat on the bed, i looked at it and imagined seeing Jimin's body and perfect smile on his beautiful face gazing up at me.

I held onto my heart, I realize how to control that I'm falling in love, how not to show it that's it's all not just sexual. I like Jimin beyond reason, his presence makes me feel so warm inside, his giggle just too precious and his opinion matters to me most than anyone's.

His lips are just so sweet and lucious, kissing them is a dream one which i don't want to wake up from. I got up and went to the bathroom taking off my clothes and stepping under the hot water thinking only about Jimin, missing him like crazy.

How can a man so beautiful be cheated on it's just not fair that I would gladly trade lives with that asshole to be with Jimin and get married all over again.

What am I thinking marriage with Jimin? I'm just starting this affair but it will become a love affair because I'm falling in love too fast.mIt's happening unwillingly and how long will it be until I explode that I don't want this woman by me I dont know.

Jimin POV

I liked seeing Taehyung all curled in the sofa hurting, it's exactly what i felt. I'm not supposed to be liking being in Mr. Jeon's arms so much, it's such a sin what I'm doing meddling in a marriage.

Mr. Jeon says he's not happy but maybe it's a phase or something but I can admit I'm missing him. I'm not supposed to miss him and the way he fucks me and claims my body with this desire, consumes me.

I know how bad he wants me but all this was just supposed to be to let off the tension but it's turning into something else, something that just might turn troublesome for us.

Then how long can we hide it and not show feelings I know Mr Jeon is getting ahead of himself and this is trouble just waiting to start.mMy revenge on Taehyung has just started and I hope to see him a wreck, to see him begging and then maybe I'll choose what to do with him.

After I clean myself from Mr Jeon's scent on my body, I went to the kitchen to find Taehyung waiting for me. I don't even want to fucking talk to him I'm feeling too spiteful and broken hearted right now I just might blow up.

"Jimin you know I love you right? no matter what, I hope you know that" He told me I rolled my eyes to hear so much bullshit.

"Yeah sure Tae whatever you say! I'm going to sleep goodnight!" I replied snippy and cold as Ice.