6-🔞Guilty🔞

Author POV

Taehyung slumped in the couch thinking maybe Jimin is evading him and he felt guilty about his actions. He knew he was careless and it showed plus since when might Jimin know, it's what he was thinking about so much.

He knows Jimin has suddenly changed his working habits and he wonders if it's all because of him as it would be him getting late with the excuse that he had alot of papers to grade but it was a lie.

He would always love to see when he would get home, Jimin would be in the couch waiting for him now its dark and the apartment cold because of his abandonment. It's that he looked for other ways to fill his time.

"What have I done! I know Jimin saw this what the fuck have I done! He knows! I'm so fucking stupid! Jimin please pick up!" Taenyung mumbled to himself as he dialed his fiancé number but he ain't never picking up.

He's too busy getting fucked by his handsome boss who supposedly straight but he's not and he's liking fucking his assistant too much already.

"Aah!! Mr Jeon!! Hm!" Jimin moaned to Jungkook pounding his hole with his fierce beastly dick thrusts.

"I love fucking your little pink hole Jimin it's too addicting" Jungkook whispered softly in his ear while licking it. His hands caressing and gripping Jimin's curves roughly his desire out of control for this pretty man.

He doesn't feel no guilt, no regrets and actually just loving it everyday more and Jimin's tightness drives him insane, his wife wasn't this tight so the feeling is taking over his mind especially his dick.

As Jimin gets lost in this hot steamy sex his phone ringing nonstop Taehyung's mind was breaking in his house thinking crazy shit but it can't be because he knows Jungkook is straight.

Of course he looked into everthing about Mr Jeon to see who he was and everything was clean but nobody knows Jeon Jungkook is bisexual he left that side of his in South Korea.

Taehyung looked up his Facebook and all business in his social media he saw pictures of Jungkook with his wife and the wedding plus different events and Taehyung can admit the girl is beautiful so there's no way Jimin can be with Mr. Jeon.

So many things were passing through Taehyung's mind but this is just karma coming to bite his ass back.

He can't do anything but wait till Jimin comes home as he knows he has every right to be mad and how to convince him that it was all a mistake will very difficult right now.

If he only knew Jimin did find what to do in his free time and it relieved his stress in many ways.

"Aah! Harder Mr Jeon fuck me harder please!" Jimin moaned as Jungkook sucked his lips he saw that he loved his big hard cock alot. In his mind he knows apparently his boyfriend doesn't fuck him like he does and he doesn't mind if he's addicted to his cock only.

All he's feeling right now it's like this is the only thing that matters. It's just too recent all that has happened but they can admit they both like it very much then it's not them who feel guilty it's their partners.

Jungkook's wife knows she hasn't interacted with her husband in some time and many nights that she's left him alone coming late from work, not even preparing a meal to sit and share it with him.

Since they agreed to this to focus on each other's careers because they knew what it takes to have these hectic busy jobs but being faithful will only endure until some time unless it's someone who really makes you question life and your existence.