2- One Taste

Jungkook POV

Jimin has started his job happily and he got on track, my files, meetings and everything else got organized.

Although I'm happy as fuck to have my schedule planned my mind was somewhere else as the days past by and Jimin came to work, he did his job perfectly everyday.

He was courteous, attentive and serious about his work I couldn't be anymore prouder that I picked him but something deep inside me was stirring.

My eyes would wander and I couldn't help it but check him out from head to toe and it didn't hurt that Jimin came in those tight ass clothes and suits.

It's that he had the body for it, it was too sinful and curvy to ignore. Then the thing that's driving me crazy is his perfect fucking ass, the one that doesn't let me concentrate when he walks by me.

It's exactly what's driving my inner desire to show that part of my sexuality that I do like men. The things is after i got married no one came to question that part at myself, I kept it dormant and settled for my beautifal wife but now its definitely being questioned im afraid it might show.

That I'm completely sexually attracted to my new assistant Park Jimin. I felt how my cock gets hard when he's in my office doing my things organizing my file cabinets and bending down my dick twitching uncontrollably to the sight.

These sinful thoughts I'm getting of just wanting one taste of Park Jimin but I'm married and I'm supposedly straight and no one knows that part of me since I moved from South Korea to New York.

I met my wife here and I got married and her family has such strict religious beliefs that they suffocate me, i tried to distance myself from them because I just can't stand.

They live by the bible and they ramble all the time what's a sin and what isnt and in there book right now I'm a big fucking sinner.

Me, a married man desiring another man who is taken and doesn't know that im not fully straight and I'm eye fucking him hungrily while he's oblivious about it.

My loyalty for my wife is leaving me, my faithfulness I'm questioning it dearly, I'm about to cross a line there is no return from, this desire is rising inside me and my mind is having evil thoughts of seducing him.

I'm fucking married! What am I doing? What am I thinking!

It's that he's just so fucking sexy damm it, i didn't think my assistant was going to be a problem to my dick!

My sick perverted mind coming to play of how fucking curious i am to feel that naked body in my arms, I curse myself mentally again but it's inevitable i desire Park Jimin like crazy.

I want to taste him, feel him! Fuck this is insane! What am I feeling and how do I control it! It's impossible!

Jimin POV

Ok maybe I'm crazy but I feel my handsome straight boss checking me out these past few days! A gaze I feel in the back of my head, its like his eyes are drilling two holes in it but it can't be he's straight and happily married .

I'm very happy with my boyfriend but Mr. Jeon has to stop looking at me like that as it makes me feel flustered as fuck. I can't deny he's hot as fuck, his handsome gorgeous face his black hair sleeked back, muscular hot body stuck tight in that suit.

Who wouldn't desire him, who wouldn't want him but I can't I'm with someone! I'm getting married! I love my boyfriend!

"Mr Park come here please!" Mr Jeon called I gulped now he's making me nervous.