"Baby why do you get mad over it I'm just asking you" Jungkook said going behind Jimin to back hugging him. Jimin leaned back and ran his head back to caress Jungkook's neck.

"I'm not mad at the question, I'm mad at myself it's not a secret that I loved Tae and maybe I still do but I don't want to, it's what made me fall weak when I saw him breakdown last night, then now I want to be with you but things aren't as easy as they seem" Jimin said glumly because he's having an internal battle.

Then Jungkook had a great idea of taking a trip only them two for a week at least so he can get him away from him so he can stop having that soft spot for Taehyung, maybe he just needs not to see him for a little while.

"Baby If I asked you to take a trip with me would you?" Jungkook asked turning Jimin around to hold his face in his hands.

"A trip where?" Jimin asked curiously putting his hands around Jungkook's neck.

"I don't know yet the thing is would you go with me or would you care leaving your boyfriend alone for a week?"

Jimin thought about it and it would be good for him to detach Taehyung from his conflicted heart. He's his first love, the one you try to forget but it don't matter how much you try some times it just lingers in your heart like a leech sucking blood till it's dry.

So Jimin knows that's what making him weak, his stupid feelings the ones that don't let him think right.

"Don't think about it and just say yes" Jungkook whispered on his lips sucking them lightly. Jimin closed his eyes while brushing his lips with Jungkook's they just teased each other about to kiss when the door got pounded loudly.

Jimin jumped and opened his eyes both of the looking down with their visible hard cocks more Jungkook because he's massive, he felt nervous trying to see nothing was out of place or suspicious he squeezed his dick so it could calm down and opened the door.

"Hello! is Jungkook there!" A girl demanded and Jimin wondered why is a pretty girl like this asking for Jungkook, he felt the heat rising in his skin of jealousy but he controlled it because he didn't know who she was yet.

He cleared his throat and opened the door wider to let her in;

"Mr.Jeon some one is here to see you" Jimin announced and the girl passed by him snobby and pissed off looking everywhere.

"Lisa what the hell you doing here!" Jungkook growled pissed the fuck off knowing his day has been ruined because it's the least face he wants to see.

Jimin couldn't believe his ears or eyes for that matter, he was astonished that he never knew Jungkook's wife was so beautiful with a model type body. For some reason he felt really special because he knows Jungkook left a pretty girl for him and by the way he's looking at her now it obvious he truly despises her.

Jimin felt so uncomfortable and awkward right now he wanted for some reason to not be near this conversation.

"Mr Jeon I'll wait outside' Jimin said quickly dashing out of the office but Jungkook didn't let him.

"Do not leave Mr. Park lots to be done and this will be very quick! I suggest you get back to work!" Jungkook demanded glaring at Lisa.

"Jungkook please don't be this way! Look i came here! To see you! I brought you lunch so we could eat together! Please leave with me and we can share it" Lisa begged rubbing on Jungkook's chest but he slapped her hands away from his body.

If she had any clue Jungkook's lover is right behind her sitting down and watching how she crumbles getting rejected because of him.

"Lisa I don't have time for this bullshit! I'm too busy can't you see all the fucking work I have to do!! I don't want anything from you! Now please leave me alone! I'm not even hungry" Jungkook replied coldly and completely heartless.