15-🔞Conflicted🔞

Start from the beginning

I want to be with Mr. Jeon I felt too good, too special, loved, cherished and adored something I want to keep feeling like right now Taehyung is hugging me but his touch doesn't feel like Jungkook's.

I really wish he wasn't even touching me but my heart is weak for this fucking cheating man who I'm trying to break his heart in pieces but he keeps on that he's going to fight for me!

Let's see how much pain can he withstand or how long will it take him to see that he lost me forever and this can never be the same.

The cut was too deep, too painful and I just let it out with someone else who happen to be in right place at the right moment to hear my problems out an unexpected situation occurred that he happened to have a certain attraction for me.

I let myself go and my pain got replaced by what I felt in Mr. Jeon's arms, so it's my happy place. The place I know no one will hurt me or make me cry than he also has his scars too and I want to heal them.

He's in need of love as loneliness is what was consuming him first for some time, it's a miracle he stayed so long faithful his loyalty was unbreakable for his wife.

Although I came to break that even though it was not my intention but when he told me the reality of his relationship I pitied him because he told me he would try to keep his mind occupied to not look for other women.

I know how busy that job is of hers and it's a test of stability and how strong your love is to stand through it in a relationship or marriage you must have dedication, love and trust to each other to make it work.

Well Mr Jeon was lonely and he just happened to find a broken heart and it all bloomed from pain.

I'm missing him right now so bad and I want to text him to tell him that things didn't go as planned and that for us to be together might have a certain delay but I want to reassure him that he has me until I can be free from this man I plan to crush so he can leave me.

Jungkook POV

"Jungkook please I love you! You can't do this to me!" Lisa told me still a crying mess all over me. I don't know how many times I've explained the same thing that I don't want to be with her, that I'm hurt and dead for what she made me feel.

I still haven't told her about the divorce yet because she doesn't stop crying and i just want her to shut the fuck up i don't know what has happened to me but I don't even pity her.

I don't even know when I became so cold with her or its that I just see her like a stranger in my life right now. Also she's being a burden in my life from achieving what I want and it's Jimin by my side and her out of it.

I feel nothing as she keeps crying her eyes out all my feelings have a name and owner Park Jimin. I guess she noticed I wasn't moved at all by her crying and her mumbling saying over and over not to leave her.

I don't want to be so heartless but my eagerness to live with Jimin a normal life to have him as my boyfriend and hell fucking yes I want to marry him is greater than whatever pain I might cause this woman.

I just want her to get over it and get out of my life, I should just do the two blows at once, I already hurt her might as well make the cut deeper before it seals.

Let me have a little bit of humility as what I'm going to say and how to put it in words because she's going to shriek.

I guess what makes me so mad is how long did she think I was going to handle her abandonment or did she want me to stay like that and reserved only for her! Well fuck that she had many opportunities and she didn't take them.