14-🔞Confrontations🔞

Start from the beginning

"I'm telling my wife i don't want to be with her anymore and I want it to be over, I'm not going to mention anything about you" Jungkook muttered on Jimin's neck kissing while embracing him.

"I'm telling my boyfriend I don't want to get married anymore plus when he sees me with these marks it will be obvious I got a lover" Jimin said as he intertwined his hands with Jungkook.

"We came to change each other's lives didn't we?" Jungkook asked turning Jimin over to gaze down at him.

Jimin looked up at the gorgeous handsome man who he has conquered and who has conquered him back in an unexpected turn of events one, no one saw coming.

"Yes we did Mr. Jeon" Jimin smiled passing his hands through Jungkook's black silky hair.

Jungkook closed his eyes remembering this warm touch and this special moment as drama is all that's on the way.

"This weekend was special to me Jimin, I've never felt so happy I'm going to fight for you and we going to be together" Jungkook said laying his head on Jimin's chest.

"Me too Mr. Jeon, I'm going to fight for you too" Jimin replied as he stroked Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook and Jimin held each other for a while before reluctantly getting up from the bed to get cleaned up. They kissed and hugged while taking a shower each feeling heaviness to have to part.

It's been a weekend in which they have given their hearts to each other and made a connection which is actually love but neither know it yet.

Jimin smiled as he got dressed seeing Jungkook picked out his clothes perfectly. As he fixed his shirt he saw once he enters his house Taehyung will see all his collection of hickies on his neck.

"Baby I haven't left you and I'm already missing you" Jungkook said back hugging Jimin burying his nose in his neck.

He knew he was feeling the same way, he held onto Jungkook's arms as he hugged him. Neither knew it would be so difficult to part ways today but it's getting worst by the minute.

Jungkook let Jimin go sighing heavily as he called his chauffeur to be ready to pick them. Jimin took his little teddy bear and put it in his briefcase feeling already nostalgia that he won't sleep with Jungkook tonight.

"Ready?" Jungkook said sadly to Jimin grabbing his hands.

"Yes Mr. Jeon" Jimin whispered holding tight to Jungkook's hands not wanting to let go of them.

Jungkook just dived down claiming Jimin's lips giving him a long tongue slurping kiss one that they won't forget as they go to break their partners hearts.

Jungkook let go giving Jimin one more long lasting hug before letting him go.

"Let's go and face our bullshit at home" Jungkook said opening the door heading out. They each walked side to side both lost in what they going to say when they get to their respective houses.

As they got in the limo Jungkook pulled Jimin to his lap embracing him and breathing in his scent feeling his warmth before he leaves him with his boyfriend.

"Please text me later and tell me how it went" Jungkook said as they approached Jimin's house.

"I will Mr Jeon, you too"

As they stopped in front of his sidewalk Jungkook kissed Jimin as hard as he could stealing his breath and sucking his lips.

"Bye Mr Jeon see you tomorrow" Jimin said pulling away passing his hand on Jungkook's face before opening the door, closing it then heading to his home.