10-🔞Stay With Me🔞

Magsimula sa umpisa

His hot breath made Jimin shiver and shift as Jungkook accommodated himself in his arms and in between his legs hugging him tight.

Jimin brushed his black hair exposing his forhead while caressing him he doesn't know what the fuck is going on inside him but to feel Jungkook like this made him feel some type of way.

A new feeling in his stomach and like his heart beating out of control his warm strong arms holding his waist it was just a good feeling one where he felt protected.

Jungkook on the other hand was in heaven feeling this warmth and body in his arms it's all he cares about his mind wishing already conjuring a plan to make Jimin stay a little bit more with him with a good excuse.

"Jimin stay with me longer I'll just invent another buisness story my wife knows I've been away the weekend but at least until tonight please" Jungkook begged rubbing his nose on Jimin's neck.

"What would I say to Taehyung Mr Jeon? That I'm where?" Jimin asked because he just wanted to know what excuse to tell his boyfriend of why he'll come later.

Jimin never thought he would feel so revengeful but it's right what Jungkook told him he thought;

"If he cheats on you now imagine when you married"

He remembered the quote then his mind running saying but Mr Jeon isn't so innocent so he wishes this really works out. He knows it all happened because of the unexpected pain that he got from his Prince charming the love of his life.

The man he wanted to share his whole life with and it all got torn to shit because of what he did which pushed Jimin to now be in this sinful relationship with a married man.

Its a dangerous risky game they playing especially Jungkook but he don't care it's just the way he's thinking at the moment.

Jimin thought when someone says they love you, you give your heart in their hands, they tell you they going to be loyal and talk a bunch of bullshit that you fall for.

It's like this evil side is getting born inside Jimin for feeling such betrayal in his heart.

So he feels very spiteful and merciless right now he just wants to make Taehyung feel the pain deep in his heart because he wants to hurts him so he could feel what he felt.

As Jimin was in a train of running thoughts Jungkook was reeling in joy  he knows his heart still belongs to Taehyung but suddenly a new doubt has come to haunt him a very important question.

Is Jimin with him because he really wants to or is it just for revenge it's his mind with crazy thoughts.

"Jimin can I ask you a question and can you be honestnwith me so I can know something that's bothering me"Jungkook spoke getting up and caging Jimin under him, he nodded.

"Is this all revenge or you really want to be with me because you want to" Jungkook asked staring at Jimin's expression on his face.

"Mr Jeon of course I'm with you because I like you and want to be!" Jimin grinned he knows this man is thinking crazy but yeah like 40 % is revenge.

"I like to know it's that, now tell your boyfriend you're in a buisness trip that you'll be back tonight" Jungkook informed laying again as he was.

As Jimin caressed Jungkook again In his arms they talked intimately between each other while Taehyung hadn't slept not even one minute looking at the time thinking maybe Jimin would appear any moment but he was so wrong.