6-🔞Guilty🔞

Beginne am Anfang

Jungkook has found that person that has made him question it all and It's Park Jimin his personal assistant, the one that assists him very personally too.

She will soon know her marriage just might be dead and it's all her fault whatever comes but she loves Jungkook so she will try anything in her power however it will be useless.

Jungkook is liking this more than sexual but he's blocking it very hard he knows the trouble it would bring as they just might blow their cover if he can't control his emotions.

He doesn't want to bring feelings because he might lose Jimin and its all supposed to be a secret and this is just starting. Jungkook pulled out and went to sit on the couch pulling Jimin up to his cock again.

"Aah! Mr Jeon! Aah!" Jimin moaned as Jungkook caressed his naked torso feeling his silky smooth skin as he bounced him on his dick. His tongue ran up to Jimin's chest sucking and licking each of his hard nipples.

"Aah!" Jimin moaned to Jungkook's skillful tongue tasting his skin not bruising it, he held onto his hair looking down on him.

Jungkook gazed up at Jimin as he passed his tongue on his neck up to his chin. He grabbed Jimin's slender jaw and just stared into his eyes while his body jolted by his hard dick thrusts upwards inside his hole.

"You are too beautiful Jimin, I'm actually kind of jealous you not mine for real" Jungkook whispered kissing his lips lightly while his hands gripped his butt.

Jimin smirked he knows Mr. Jeon might just be liking to be inside him too much but he doesn't care he likes it too the way he gets kissed and touched by his boss.

They both have to remember it's all sexual and no feelings could ever come to the light as it would ruin their cover but it's going to happen along the way no matter what.

As Jungkook had Jimin stuck down tight on his cock he held him in place and started moving him slowly while they conversated intimately.

"Jimin I don't feel guilty saying this but I only think of you when I go home at night, when I go to my bed wishing it was you who was sleeping next to me"

Jimin knew this was trouble but he ignored it and got swept in the moment because maybe one day they would like to fix it up with thier partners or will it be too late already?

How far will this go will they want to continue doing anything about their secret affair or leave it how it is? No one knows, however slowly but surely Jungkook and Jimin's partners are losing them and it's all their fault one thing led to another.

So being each other's rock and each other's support it's just normal that sexual tension is going to bloom especially having such a gorgeous man by your side.

The beautiful man Jungkook has in his arms right now having his slender body in his grasp while fucking his tight hole is driving him crazy plus Jimin's sexy lustful face.

Knowing he fantasizes about it every fucking night the different faces of pleasure Jimin makes because of how he fucks him with his cock. They make him go running to the bathroom to jerk off while he's lying next to his wife about to sleep those are the thoughts that come into his mind.

"I think about about you even when you aren't with me Jimin I'm not guilty of wanting what's taken, it's your fault for your body being too damm sexy and becoming my sinful addiction" Jungkook mumbled on his lips before diving his tongue to kiss him senseless.

Jimin knows it happens when he gets to his house too all he thinks about are the way Mr.Jeon kisses him, his touches on his skin and his strong embrace when they are around his waist.