Chapter 340: God, Once Again

Start from the beginning

What was before them was more than a millennia's worth of treasures, all piled up into a mountain of shines and sparkles. Grey doesn't even want to think how much such a hefty pile would cost. It was too much for the heart to handle.

"Grey! Look! There's magic plants here as well! I'll take them all, okay?" [Yuna]

"Sure, and oh! I'm sure there's some rare seeds here as well. You might want to collect them. They might be of use later." [Grey]

"Un! I'll keep that in mind!" [Yuna]

Though, as it seems, the young lady doesn't really care as much about how grand the place was, simply smiling from ear to ear as she stored all the alchemy goodies inside her storage ring. She was humming to herself as she hopped from place to place.

Meanwhile, Grey also got to work and stored all the treasures in his "Inventory", using "Multitask" to organize them as efficiently as he could, organizing by grade, type, and relevance, the pile of treasures slowly decreasing with the passing of time.

As one would expect, there were all sorts of rare items scattered all over the place, ranging from Superior-Grade all the way to Mythical-Grade. Even the most common looking items were drops or made from drops from transcendent beast and monsters,

"Oh. I wonder how these are made... An alloy using Mithril and Noirite..." [Grey]

"Ah! That would also need some dragon's blood, Grey." [Yuna]

"I see. As expected of a Mythical-Grade item. A dragon, huh..." [Grey]

Of course, as they were picking up equipment, the Blacksmith blood in Grey and the Alchemist blood in Yuna boiled in excitement, excitedly scrutinizing every little item and fawning over them like little children who just found new toys.

There were accessories with multiple 4☆ enchantments, mythical-grade concoctions, a pair of mythical-grade storage rings, sacred and cursed items, materials for many high grade items, and of course, coins and crystals, a ton of them.

Unfortunately, there weren't any beast crystals there just like the first Labyrinth Grey cleared. It just shows how rare they were... That or that God simply forgot to add them in the list of rewards. The latter was more likely.

Still, with how many they've got, it wouldn't even be an exaggeration to say that they are now on par with Imperial Families in terms of wealth, Grey's inventory now akin to a royal treasury. They were not just loaded, they were super loaded.

"Grey~! This one is the main reward, isn't it?" [Yuna]

"That's right. Sure looks fancy, doesn't it?" [Grey]

"Fufufu! It does! I'm sure it will be super strong!" [Yuna]

Lastly, there was the final reward struck in the central pedestal. It was a golden spear which shone even brighter than the sun. It was slick and light, delicate carvings and jewels running through the shaft, coiling ever so beautifully.

The point was decorated with a golden crown, 16 rays pointing outwards, a red jewel by their tips. On the other hand, the heel was laced with red strings and a couple little golden beads and crimson crystals. It was a brilliant masterpiece.

《Appraisal》 [Grey]

-----------------------------------

【Equipment】

【Name】Spear of Prominence
【Grade】Divine
【Power Value】117,026
【Enchantment Value】336
【Description】
A spear of gold and red said to have been forged under the sun for a thousand days. It contains the very radiance of the sun and the essence of wisdom. A spear which grants life and also bestows death to those who are worthy.