Chapter 340: God, Once Again

Start from the beginning

Not to mention that there are only so many items which could grant one the ability of flight. It only needs an expert or a nerd to put two and two together to figure out it was the "Wings of the Executioner". A Mythical-Grade item which could only bring trouble.

"Can't we just disguise them with illusion magic then?" [Yuna]

"I guess that's right, but... We have the familiars don't we? I don't see the need to use this anytime soon. At least not for now." [Grey]

"Mmng... It would also be hard to give them away..." [Yuna]

It was Mythical-Grade, but it was also just as troublesome as it was amazing. Though it might help them in certain situations, it was best to store it in the "Inventory" for now and deal with it later. Showing it off was the least they wanted to do.

It was only then that Grey and Yuna realized how wonderful their equipment was. Not only were they Divine-Grade, they were inconspicuous as well. They could go around town with them, wearing only their armament rings.

"Right, Polaris, could you tell the others to get ready to leave? Oh, and do help them out if they ever need it. We'll be heading out soon enough." [Grey]

"By your will, Master." [Polaris]

A simple command and Polaris quickly vanished into thin air, not leaving a single trace behind. Sirius had also been summoned back outside the Boss Room to join the others, leaving only Grey and Yuna by themselves.

"Grey, that wasn't there before was it?" [Yuna]

"That's right... It's the treasure room." [Grey]

On another side of the boss doors was yet another pair of massive doors, it was just as beautiful as the ones Grey saw before, doors of white and gold with a ton of gems and jewels adorning it, looking as magnificent and majestic as they come.

Silent sets of footsteps approached the gargantuan doors, Grey and Yuna scaling it with their eyes, admiring the masterpiece before them and etching such a sight to their memories, a grand feeling of excitement welling up in their hearts.

THUNK CLUNK CLUNK THUNK CREEAAAKKKKKKK

The doors opened slowly but surely, the whistling winds rushing in the glorious doors. It was very heavy and clunky, building up the thrill and excitement as its lengthy and mechanical creaks resounded in the air.

A gleam of gold and silver welcomed Grey and Yuna as the treasures were unveiled, valuable items filling their view from left to right, astonishment gushing forth in their little hearts, both standing in awe and speechless at the sight.

Big and small, golden and silver, light and heavy, metals and fabric, and many more. There were all sorts of treasures everywhere, piling up into mountains and sparkling even brighter than the brightest starry night. They were all too precious, their eyes blinded by the sheer magnitude of wealth and fortune.

"Th-These are all ours?! Grey, can we really keep them all?!" [Yuna]

"Y-Yeah, we can... Don't go too overboard though, alright?" [Grey]

"U-Un! Th-Then, I'll be picking some items first!" [Yuna]

It wasn't the first time Grey has entered the treasure room, but it truly was something not even a prepared heart could handle. There were even more treasures in this one than the previous treasure room in the Labyrinth of Flames.

As Labyrinths work, the more time passes since the clearing of the Labyrinth, the more treasures will accumulate. And it just so happened that it has been a long time since the Labyrinth of Stars was cleared, about a couple centuries more than the former.