011 | the imperial base

xi

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

xi. you've got no reason to be afraid, you're on your own kid, you can face this

THEY USED THE SPEEDER TO GET through the deep volcanic caverns on Nevarro, Mythrol navigating on the holopad in his hands.

They stopped at the edge of an imperial facility, the door wedged into a space in the cliff wall and the helipad on the top.

"Lets be fast, and keep the speeder running," Mando said as they all got off of the speeder.

Allana headed to the door, trying to unlock it with a master key that they had found but then she noticed the controls were compelled fried.

"Controsl are useless, they're melted," she explained, looming back at them.

"I'll be back," Mando said and they all watched as he flew into the distance to the top of thr building.

They waited a few seconds for him, all of them slightly nervous as fo whether or not he would make it and before they could even realise, he opened the door from the inside.

"Empty base huh?" Allana said when she saw the three dead stomtroopes that Mando had killed.

"The reactor should be in the heat shaft, if we drain the cooling lines this whole base will go up in a matter if minutes," Greef explained.

The five of them walked onto a comms room where a man was talking into a mic about backup after noticing that the feed had gone down.

When he looked up, Cara ambushed him, choking him to death. He fell to thr floor and she wiped her hand, watching as Allana turned all of the cameras off.

'I found the heat shaft, lets go," Allana said after having scanned the map, watching as Mythrol grabbed a slicing cylinder from the dead man.

They walked along the halls, deeper into the base, "The access corridor should be right past this junction," she explained and when they got there, the door was locked.

"There, Mythrol, slice that door - use the code cylinder," Greef said and the man got to work, opening thr door to reveal a large lava pit

"That's it, get on the reactir controls and fix the cooling lines," Greef ordered.

"Me?" Mythrol questioned, a hand on hi chest as he looked at them, "The pretty girls probably better for the job,"

"How bout if I put you back in carbonate?" Mando threatened, he wasn't going to put Allana in danger lik that, "Get over there!"