001 | the gunslinger

i

i. what if i tell you I feel like i know
you even though we've never met

THE TWENTY NINE YEAR OLD
Allana sat in her room, her left hand splayed out on the bed as red flickers of light swam between her fingers; they disappeared as she heard a large bang outside.

She sighed, standing up and pulling a top on before walking outside to see her 'mum' standing in front of some junk ship.

Peli Motto had raised her since she was a baby. Allana had been left at the doorstep when she was 2 years old with a single blanket with her name carved into it.

Nobody knew where she came from but people in the town had always guessed.

Some thought she was a baby jedi left behind after the purge but she had no force powers and as she grew up people forgot all about the jedi.

Some thought she could have been Dathomirian with the slight grey tint to her skin but they were all assumed dead before her birth so that was impossible.

Others threw other planets around but nobody ever knew where Allana was born so Peli was her mum, her family.

She watched as Peli stood outside the ship, yelling at some masked man who shot her droids.

When Allana turned to the masked man, he took her breath away. It was so strange, she couldn't see his face but something drew her towards the man hidden behind a mask.

She wondered if he was real, maybe another species of if he really was a human, a delicate man so breakable without the armour on. For a second she didn't realise she was staring but when she did she turned away, a blush rising on her cheeks.

"Lana, what are you doing here?" Peli asked and Allana raised an eyebrow.

"I work here, remember,' she said before turning to the masked person, he was a mandalorian. "You gotta lotta carbon scorin' building up top there Mandalorian,"

He looked over at her. She wore simple brown pants that flared slightly at the legs with a light brown long sleeved top that was loose on her arms.

She had dark brown hair that reached her shoulders, a single white streaks running down the front of her. He didn't realise he was staring until his cheeks warmed up and he was lucky that he had a mask on.

Peli walked towards the ship, examining it a bit. "It looks like you were in some sort of shoot out," she said, touching parts of the ship and talking to herself.

"I've got 500 Imperial credits," he said, his modulator deepening his voice and Allana took a sharp intake of breath.

It was the weirdest thing, not being able to see his face but for some odd reason she felt instantly safe. This Mandalorian was something that she had never seen before and never knew if she'd see again.