020 | the love

xx

xx. oh you kissed me just to
kiss me not to make me cry

AS THEY FLEW BACK DOWN TO Tattoine, he thought about asking her the question he'd been thinking if for the last month. He wanted to stay with her.

He didn't care where it was, whether they went bounty hunting together of if he stayed on Tattoine for a little while - he wanted to be with her.

They landed again and Peli walked over to them as soon as she could, her voice sounding frantic as sh explained what had happened when they were gone.

"A friend of yours came here Lana, said she was looking for you," she explained.

Allanas brow furrowed in confusion, "Looking for me? Who?" She asked.

"I told her that you weren't here," Peli said, nodding her head.

Her mother was always able to hide from the new republic and the empire and it was a skill that Allana had picked up, of being a paranoid liar.

"Fennec Shand," a voice said and Allana turned to see the woman who had stated her own name.

Allana had worked with the woman occasionally since she had come to the planet with Boba Fett and he had become the Diamyo of the next city.

It was nice for her to get out and go on missions sometimes, to not have to just be a mechanic and to have some fun like the good old days, to feel the adrenaline rush in her veins.

"I was looking for you Allana but while you're here Mando, you looking for work?' She asked, jumping down to see them.

"What's the bounty?" Mando asked, stepping forward slightly almost like he was protecting Allana still.

Despite thr fact that this woman had saved her life, he was always going ro be paranoid about what she was going to do.

Fennec shopk her head, "No bounty, we need some help," she explained.

"Tell him it's on the house, but I've got to get some stuff sorted out first," Allana said and Fennec smiled.

She walked out the way she came in, the roof, and Peli turned to the droids and began to scold them for letting someone break into the hangar

"You've been working for her?" Mando asked turning to look at Allana.

"A few odd jobs here and there," she explained, a slight smile on her face.