006 | redemption

vi

vi. burning in an endless dream,
hold me when you go to sleep

"IS THERE ANOTHER WAY OUT OF this hellhole?" Allana asked as she looked around, hoping not to die.

"What about the sewers?" Mando suggested and everyone looked at him confused, "The Mandalorians have a covert down on the sewers. If we can get there, they can help us escape,"

Allana nodded her head, she began to look around for thr exit and found a room that probably led to a vent which they could use to access the sewers.

"What the hell are they waiting for?" Cara asked as she realised the stormtroopers weren't moving in.

"They're setting up an e-web," Allana stated in annoyance, knowing that if that gun went off then they would be dead, and there would be no chance of survival.

"Those vents will take us to the sewers," Mando stated as he pointed at the vents. They all made quick work of getting there, trying to beat the clock. But the vents weren't opening and she could hear the e-web being assembled.

"Members of my escort have completed the assembly of an e-web heavy repeating blaster. If you are unsure you could ask shock trooper Carasynthia Dune how she saw people die at the hands of it," Moff Gideon explained from outside.

Cara looked around, almost shocked at how much he truly knew about her and everyone wondered what else he knew. It was scary to think that this man knew things even they didn't know about one another.

"Or perhaps the decommissioned Mandaloruan hunter Din Djarin knows how Mandalorian troops were killed by this. I'm sure rebellion leader and vigilante Allana Ventress would perhaps be able to tell you of a forgotten past where her mother and sisters were killed by a similar machine," he suggested.

Her heart stopped. That wasn't her name. How did he know more about her than she did? She was desperate to find out about her family, they must be out there somewhere if he knew them. Or they were dead.

"I advise disgraced magistrate Greef Karga to search the wisdom of his years and urge you to lay down your guns and come outside," Gideln tried to convince them.

"What do you propose?" Greef asked, that gut feeling of self-preservation had finally cut in.

"If you're asking if you can trust me, you cannot. I act in my own self interest which involves tour benefit," he explained, "You have till nightfall, then maybe your nightsister and mandalorian will have figured out that the smartest thing to do is join me "

"I say we hear him out, out there we have a shot," Greef suggested.

Allana shook her head. That was the worst idea that she had heard all day. If they went out there thy would all die, Moff Gideon wasn't going to stick to his word.

"At least you do. I'm a rebel shock trooper, Allana basically helped stage the rebellion with Skywalker. We'll be killed instantly," Cara explained as she tried to find a way out.