015 | the believer

xv

xv. I'll throw away my faith
babe just to keep you safe

WHEN ALLANA WOKE UP, SHE SAW Moff Gideon sitting in the seat opposite her.

She had been dreaming of Din again, of him coming to save her from this hell that she was living. She knew he was going to save her.

As she blinked her eyes open, she tried to ignore the pounding in her head as she looked at the man across from her. She tried to struggle but it was no use.

"Where is the child?" She exclaimed, still thrashing in her chains.

That was her main priority, keeping him safe, and it always was going to be. She would do anything for him and foe Din.

"He is safe, and showing amazing skill," Moff Gideon said, standing up and looking down at her, "But it seems that he misses his parents,"

"Don't touch him!" Allana yelled out and he just chuckled as he looked at her.

"You are if special interest to me, Motto," he said, stopping in front of her and leaning down.

"I know what you're doing, taking the child's blood, but I won't let you," she said, trying to sound as threatening ad possible.

Grogu and Mando meant everything to her, they were a family that she never thought she'd have outside of her mother and she wasn't going to let him take them away.

"Do you want to know why you're you're sleepy?" He questioned, almost taunting her, "I've taken your blood too,"

Her eyes went wide at the revelation, "What?" She questioned, her voice quiet as the pain in her body made sense now.

"You're dathomirian, your M-count is high enough," he explained and she wondered what that meant.

She wasn't going to let him take something from her that could help the empire but she couldn't do anything but hope Din came for her.

"If you co-operate then I will tell you everything you want to know about your mother, Yenna" he said and her breath hitched in her throat.

Although she wanted to know about her birth parents, she didn't need them. All she needed was to get away from here safe with Grogu.

"I will never help you, you monster," she said, thrashing in her chains as he left the room.

☆☆☆

MANDO SAT IN THE TRUCK WITH MIGS Mayfield. They were breaking into ab imperial base to get the coordinates for the ship.

They drove along, explosive Rhydonium in the back. They drove through quietly, nobody bothering him expect for the man next to him.

"I don't know how you people wear those things," Mayfield said, taking the mask off.

Mando was silent. He didn't care about having an argument with the man, he wanted to get this over and done with and get his family back.