Chapter 339: Rapid Symphony

Start from the beginning

It didn't waste the opportunity and struck while the iron was hot. Grey may be fast, but its claws were faster, piercing through his chest and crushing his heartー or so what should have happened. But it was all an illusion by Sirius. The real one was...

"Under here, you bastard! 《Pinpoint Tempest: Deathpierce》!" [Grey]

The trick worked like a charm, a deadly uppercut connecting towards the Bloodwing Chromius' chin with a resounding clamor. It launched him towards the ceiling along the blitzing winds, four echoes pounding it even harder.

Grey didn't just end things there. Whilst the enemy has yet to recover, he leaped with the aid of the wind and spring upwards with his other fist now filled with mana. The ceiling was destroyed again, the Boss barely dodging.

《Frost Phoenix!》 [Yuna]

Unfortunately, it couldn't dodge Yuna's follow-up attack. The frozen fowl bit it on the shoulder, taking off a large chuck of its scarlet body and freezing it afterwards. Pain and agony soon echoed all throughout the halls.

The Bloodwing Chromius once again spread its wings and orbs of scarlet light formed one after another. They grew bigger and bigger, pulsating like a beating heart until they burst forth into thousands of arrows, raining down from above.

SHA SHA SHA SHA SHA SHA SHA SHA

It was a deadly downpour, no place safe from its reach. The frozen leaves and vines tried to go against it, but they were all destroyed without mercy, shattering like brittle pieces of glass and thawed away by sheer force.

The once abundant forest was razed to the ground, only chunks of ice remaining as the massive trees fell down. Loud thuds resounded one after another, a ruined forest looming over the desolate wasteland called the Boss Room.

Grey pounced from above and rushed towards the Bloodwing Chromius, but rather than clash with it simply dodged it... No, rather, it darted towards Yuna, readying its claws to tear her apart and take her out in a single blow.

The Winter Forest, the ranged attacks, and the support. She was the cause of most of its annoyance so it decided to eliminate her first, the very same young lady who was now so scared, she was frozenー or was she?

GASHAK KASHA SWISH SHICK SLASH KASHAK

Its claws have yet to reach yet, but not just once, but thousands of times were its body slashed by sharp forces, chunks of scarlet lights chipped away from its glowing body. Its feathers were slashed an its claws were damaged ever so heavily,

Yuna wasn't just standing there, waiting for an opportunity to strike. She had already laid out thousands of slashes before her, creating a trap with her "Phantom Stream" which she activated the very moment the Boss drew close.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

And it wasn't just her. Polaris and Sirius also waited for the moment it was stunned, peppering it with hundreds of explosions, raining down from all directions with not a single gap for escape. A merciless bombardment.

To make things worse, the forest it just destroyed had now started to restore itself, blades of grass and leaves carried along by the wind and causing both wounds and frostbite to everything it touched.

《Vein Breaker!》 [Grey]

It was already a precarious situation, yet Grey decided to join in on the fray. Accursed hands of hell reached out towards the Bloodwing Chromius and latched on to it like a leech. The worst had already happened.

WHOONG WHOONG WHOONG BOOOOOMMMMM

There was no other choice left. With it surrounded from all directions, the Bloodwing Chronius decided to gather mana by its chest and let out a destructive explosion surpassing that of nuclear bomb's.