𝔇𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔅𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡

Start from the beginning

Before she could reach Leonardo's room, Gabriella needed to have a word with Salvatore.

Upon entering the kitchen, Gabriella observed Lucia captivating Aurora with her tales, Emiliano stealing subtle glances, while Salvatore conversed with his right-hand man, Angelo.

"Daddy. Come here. NOW," Gabriella demanded with a tinge of anger.

Salvatore turned, promptly approaching as Gabriella firmly grasped his arm, guiding him towards the room.

Jace and Richie were already present in the room. Richie seemed visibly disheartened, while Jace attempted to console him.

"Why are you such bitch daddy? First, you don't defend me, then, you beat the shit out of Leo? What's up your ass today?" Gabriella expressed her frustration.

A faint chuckle escaped Salvatore as Gabriella vented, acknowledging that if anyone else had spoken to him in such a manner, the consequences would have been death.

Gabriella rolled her eyes as her father chuckled, prompting her to prod him further.

"Calm down principessa. I would've defended you in a heart beat bambina, but you know how important Aurora is. Besides, you're a big girl. You can handle a small taunt!" Salvatore remarked with a smile.
(Principessa= Princess| Bambina= Baby in Italian)

"I don't care how "important" Aurora is! She called Richie disgusting, and said Jace has dirty blood! Saying I have no class is one thing, but calling out my man, and my child is another. I'll deliver her head to you tomorrow!" Gabriella fired back angrily.

Salvatore glanced over at Richie, caught up in a playful moment with Jace, and couldn't help but scoff quietly.

Initially, Salvatore did not approve of Richie at all.

To him, Richie represented an ordinary man while his daughter, Gabriella, was nothing short of a princess in his eyes.

In Salvatore's perception, Gabriella deserved the absolute best, and he was hesitant to see her involved with someone he deemed average like Richie.

However, despite Salvatore's efforts to discourage the relationship, Gabriella's love for Richie remained steadfast, bringing her genuine happiness for the first time.

Due to Salvatore's past experiences with messy breakups in Gabriella's life, he eventually relented, giving his approval.

Within a day, the couple was married.

Despite this approval, Salvatore's feelings toward Richie remained conflicted.

Though he accepted Richie into the family, deep down, he still resented him for "stealing" his daughter and perceived Richie's standing as less than satisfactory.

While Richie's technical work alongside Leonardo and his aid in gathering information were commendable, Salvatore's acceptance of him was only a facade, borne out of his unwavering love for Gabriella.

"She's not wrong amore! Richie is Richie! That's all! There's nothing interesting about him Gabi! And even though saying Jace has dirty blood because he's not full Italian is rude, she's not completely wrong." Salvatore shrugged.

Gabriella's gasp echoed through the room, and an angry sneer flashed on Jace's face directed at Salvatore.

"If Jace is dirty, then so am I. I'm not full Italian. Bet you think I'm dirty too huh?" Tears streamed down Gabriella's cheeks as she spoke.

Salvatore's eyes widened in shock, and he hastily shook his head, reaching out to hold Gabriella by the shoulders.

"No amore, that is not what I meant, okay? I'm just angry at Leonardo, and I say things I don't mean! You're perfect Gabriella. I promise!" Salvatore said frantically.