Epilogue

Park Jimin was sweating keeping up with Jungkook's dance combo. Jungkook hadn't been kidding when he said hip-hop was more his style; Jimin's dance focus had always been contemporary which was difficult in and of itself, but the power needed to execute hip-hop moves challenged his muscles in an entirely new way.

Jungkook poked his tongue into his cheek, glancing over at Jimin as they danced. It caused Jimin to grin in response, the music seeping into the practice room Seokjin had built into his manor for them.

A year and a half ago when Jimin had first turned, Jungkook decided he'd teach him how to dance in a new style just as Namjoon had taught Jungkook to box. He argued the new skill would scratch the itch of re-born hunger - and he was right. The first month had been agony. Every minute Jimin went by without drinking blood was one his body felt like it was burning from the inside. He had no thoughts outside the dryness of his throat.

The first time he'd fed off of Jungkook only added to that hunger. Seokjin advised them to wait, Jimin feeding from Hoseok's blood bags for about a month and a half before Jungkook decided it was safe for them to try. There was something so intimate about drinking from him; Jimin could hardly begin to explain the feeling. Even now, a full year and a half later, Jimin held a tenuous grasp on the drug that was Jungkook's newly returned blood stream.

"What?" Jungkook asked, catching Jimin's eye as the song finished. They'd been dancing for hours, sweat covering both their brows and causing their shirts to cling to their chests. Jimin just grinned, a sweet laugh whispering across his lips. "What?" Jungkook repeated again, taking Jimin's waist in his strong hands and pulling his lover close to him. The room was so silent now without the music, their blood-bound beating hearts the only melody.

"Nothing." Jimin shrugged causing Jungkook to smile with his teeth. His eyes darkened, though there was a boyish charm to his expression that Jimin knew time could never fade.

"You can have a bite, you know. I think you're past the point of supervision." Jungkook said, catching Jimin's earlier train of thought causing the shorter vampire to blush. Jungkook looked at the color on Jimin's cheek's fondly. He pulled Jimin closer to him by the waist, leaning down to kiss Jimin's lips who melted into it like molten ore poured straight into a cast.

"Got your heart racing so easy, Jungkook-ah?" Jimin smirked through the kiss causing a competitive growl to ripple past Jungkook's lips. His strong hands wrapped under Jimin's knees so the shorter vampire could wrap his legs around Jungkook's waist. The kiss deepened and Jungkook rested Jimin's back against the mirror wall as he kissed him, his hands exploring Jimin's ass as his tongue moved from Jimin's mouth down to his neck causing Jimin's spine to curl.

Not that it would have mattered, but Jimin was glad their friends were out of the house for the day. Hoseok was training a well-known kpop group; Seokjin was taking Namjoon on his first feeding spree since turning him six months ago; lastly, Taehyung and Yoongi were off in Paris reclaiming Taehyung's love for the city. The couple tended to travel for their feedings, making them into a big trip where they wine and dine and find someone to drink from at the end.

Jimin genuinely was relieved Yoongi had decided to live with them. Seokjin's manor had slowly become a home for all seven vampires - it was occupied more often than any other residency the boys all kept. The space was massive and it was easy to convert rooms into their unique interest. Yoongi had a producing studio, Namjoon a library, Hoseok a walk in closet bigger than any of their rooms, Taehyung a jazz room, Jungkook a boxing gym, Jimin the dance studio, and Jin - well it was Jin's house in the first place.

"I love you." Jungkook said into Jimin's skin, his fangs sinking into his neck causing Jimin's legs to stretch and a gasp to leave his lips. Jimin's hands went to the long curls of Jungkook's hair, knotting in them as his hips rocked against Jungkook's. The feeling was like getting consumed by a tidal wave. "I love you." Jungkook repeated, drawing his lips back to Jimin's own and connecting them back into a kiss. Jimin saw white as Jungkook kissed him, his lips a memorized poem.

"My eternity." Jimin said fondly, drawing his finger tips down Jungkook's hair and lingering his hand on the boxer's cheek. It was the name that came to him in the space between where he'd seen Jungkook in that red ballroom. His name and the word meant the same, so Jimin made it a habit to call him both.

Jungkook's entire expression broke into one of pure sunlight; such strong joy rippling through him that shocked Jimin each time. Jimin wasn't scarce with sharing how he felt about Jungkook, worrying over him, complimenting him, and telling him he loved him nearly every day. Yet each time the glow of Jungkook's reaction would cause Jimin's vampiric heart to skip a beat in his chest.

It was funny how much had changed in their lives and how much had remained the same. Jimin had taken a semester off from his graduate degree, finishing it a semester later to first get a grip on his blood lust. Jungkook was still a student, nearly finished with his sophomore year. But Jimin loved it, loved every second of experiencing both his human and his vampire life with Jungkook. No one made him happier, made him feel more settled or right than Jungkook. He wanted to do everything with him.

"Jimin?" Jungkook said, brushing his fingers down Jimin's arm. Jimin's spine shivered at the touch and his eyes immediately flickered back to Jungkook's lips.

"Hm?" Jimin said, a pair of his sharp fangs flashing against his smile. Jungkook stretched his neck, playful squeezing Jimin's waist.

"Bite me." Jungkook said with a smirk.

Jimin snorted. "Cruel, Jungkook-ah. It's not nice to tease."

"Me? Teasing? Never! I'm always fully serious." Jungkook said, tracing his nose down Jimin's neck as he pushed the boy's back into the mirror and Jimin's heart raged in his chest.

"You are! I know you, you poke you cheek with your tongue when you lie!" Jimin said as he swatted Jungkook's arm. He rolled his eyes despite the fact that Jimin really did want to, and genuinely planned to, bite Jungkook. But before he could sink his fangs into his neck, Jungkook grinned, lifting Jimin up and spun him around causing Jimin to laugh a sound so sweet it nearly crystallized in the air.

_______