Chapter Eleven: Contemporary Solutions

Surprise update! - Vio
_____

"Do you think Jimin knows?" Taehyung said, leaning across their library booth and kicking Jungkook under it. Jungkook looked over his shoulder, glancing across the floor where Jimin was sitting with Yoongi and Hoseok.

The three boys were talking with Jimin who was dressed ready for a runway. He was wearing a flowy white matching set, the shirt moving like water across his body. His hair was done too, dark against the blush-colored makeup on his face. Hoseok, who was sitting to Jimin's right, looked equally ready for the stage but with a more street style get-up. There were grad students all over campus in similar outfits for some choreography midterm happening.

"That Yoongi's a vampire?" Jungkook finished, making sure to keep his voice incredibly low. His supernatural hearing picked up on Jimin laughing at something Hoseok said which caused Jungkook to look over his shoulder again. "He has to know." Jungkook said, watching Yoongi lean against the back of his seat, arms crossed with a smirk.

Jungkook couldn't sleep after Jimin had dropped him off Monday night, awake until Taehyung returned to their dorm with the royal dinner news. Both boys had grabbed each other by the shoulders, shaking them as they spilled enough information to knock the other out. Jungkook's shock of course was Yoongi while Taehyung's was the fact that not only had his best friend slept with their TA, but drank from him too. A couple days passed since then, both of them finally recovering enough to actually study for their upcoming quizzes and midterms.

"But a prince? I've never seen Seokjin in sweats. That's practically all Yoongi wears." Taehyung whispered; his History of Jazz paper untouched on his laptop.

Jungkook leaned in with his forearms on the table, moving aside his Interpretation of Literature book. The gen-ed was a requirement for all music majors but it was definitely the least interesting of Jungkook's classes. "It makes sense though. Remember when Yoongi looked right at us after your dumb joke about Jimin's sex life a couple weeks back? He actually heard you."

Taehyung frowned. "He saw my eyes go gold at Euphoria too."

"What?" Jungkook said

"After I fed. People assume the gold are contacts so I didn't think anything of it, but he fully clocked me then went back to his conversation like it was nothing."

Jungkook kicked Taehyung under the table when his friend smiled.

"Traitor. You're happy about this, aren't you?" Jungkook hissed.

Taehyung shrugged. This time when Jungkook looked over to Jimin's table, Jimin caught his gaze and smiled. Taehyung paled next to him when Jimin motioned for them to come over.

"Guess we might as well ask him directly." Jungkook said.

Yoongi threw Jungkook and Taehyung a neutral look as they reached their table while Hoseok sat with a hand slung back on his seat, amused.

"You can come say 'hi' you know. We don't bite." Jimin teased. Jungkook snorted in response, standing close to Jimin's chair.

"You're Taehyung, right?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi glared at him.

"Yea, you're Hoseok?" Taehyung replied, knowing the name from Jungkook's animated retelling of the boxing match. As their friends were talking, Jimin subtly reached for Jungkook's hand which was dangling near his seat, looping their pinkies in a small touch.

"You busy tonight?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi's hand gripped the black pen he was holding just a little bit too tight. Taehyung noticed it too, flicking his brows up.

"Got a jazz show I'm going to around ten." Taehyung said.

"Great. Yoongi will pick you up at nine." Hoseok answered.