Chapter Seven: Wash it Away

Jungkook stared at himself in the mirror, gawking at the ridiculous get up Taehyung put him in.

The shirt was made of black mesh, tight across his chest leaving literally nothing to the imagination. It was tucked into tight black jeans with more rips in them than fabric. Under was another fun splash of mesh where the thick, dark elastic band of fish nets laid above the waist of his jeans.

Jungkook was happy Taehyung didn't fight him when he put on chunky black boots to go with the outfit. Probably because if Taehyung had suggested anything else, Jungkook would have used said chunky boots to clock him over the head. He didn't need 'sluttier shoes' as Taehyung had put it - with the amount of see through fabric on his body, he felt sufficiently 'slutty' already.

Jungkook also added his piercings in, two on his brow and another on his lip with a third dangling from his left ear. Taehyung finished the whole thing off with a nude Smokey eye on Jungkook's eyelids to complete the look, nodding with satisfaction.

"Jimin's gonna shit himself when he sees you." Taehyung said and Jungkook rolled his eyes at his friend. He was grateful Taehyung wasn't saying anything about Jimin to Seokjin or Namjoon while the prince and his feeder stayed in town. Apparently there was another vampire prince somewhere on campus - which was a rare enough reason for the couple to stick around. Most princes never ended up in the same place without a formal reason to be.

He appreciated that Taehyung was trying to be enthusiastic despite his worry for Jungkook too, wanting his friend to go out and have a sex-life while simultaneously concerned that the said sex-life was with not only with a human, but their TA.

"It's a win win." Taehyung shrugged as they waited for Jimin to pick Jungkook up, having texted that he was on his way. They were going to some new club a little off campus that Jimin said he liked. "You get to dance with our hot TA and then also figure out if he remembers anything from that night."

Taehyung didn't add the so we know if we have to deal with him part.

Jungkook nodded, his chest tensing. He hadn't told Taehyung about his deal with Jimin - about the trade off of grades for venom. He didn't know why he kept the fact that Jimin knew about vampires to himself, but he wasn't about to take any risks with their coven's Prince in town. If the wrong vampire were to find out, Jimin could be killed or turned against his will to protect their secret.

Jungkook's phone buzzed and he looked down at a text from Jimin saying he was at their dorm building.

His heart skipped a beat. Jungkook rubbed his chest over it, wondering when that would finally stop. His heart stilling like Taehyung and the others. It could take the body years to catch up with the fact that it died - the heart beat only an echo left of the life it was trying to hold onto. Taehyung said his own didn't stop until his second year of being a vampire - which was both comforting and terrifying at the same time.

"Alright, I believe in you." Taehyung said, punching the air. "Go get some cock tonight."

"Fuck off." Jungkook scoffed.

"No, fuck you. Quite literally."

Jungkook ran a hand down his face, shaking his head at his friend before leaving the room. Taehyung yelled another joke about saying hi to Jimin's 'hot friend' if he sees him as the door closed behind Jungkook.

He poked his tongue in his cheek, jumping his jacket over his shoulders. Despite everything, the mention of Yoongi still riled Jungkook's up.

But as he stepped outside and saw Jimin leaning against an Uber, tight pants and a pink shirt so sheer it was barely hiding anything, Jungkook felt a phantom sense of victory over Jimin's roommate. Because when Jimin saw Jungkook, his jaw dropped. Jimin's eyes danced from the bottom of Jungkook's feet, slowly up his jeans, lingering at his waist, before raising up his chest and finally, when their eyes met, Jimin grinned.