• Final Bite •

Ending Questions!!

Favorite scene or moment?

Favorite twist/something unexpected?

Favorite side ship moment?

General Thoughts/Comments?

Any questions for me 🥰?

Ending Note 1/2

Wow. This has to be the fastest fic I've ever finished and fastest growing in reader count too. Which is ironic considering it's also one of the highest in word count. But, I don't know, I think having the freedom to write whenever I wanted and also not having chapters backed up to edit just exploded my motivation to keep writing.

Also, the comments. Oh my god you guys, I've never had such a consistent flow of comments before. Not even when Deliveree Boyz was being published. I'm so insanely grateful to you guys, it was shocking with every update that the comments kept coming and I was just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Really, I can't explain how much that meant to me. You all made me feel like I was experiencing the story right there with you and I can't thank you enough for that. This fic only turned out as well as it did because of all of you.

(Special shout-out to @Caleo5637; if you were waiting for my updates, I was waiting for your comments right after it went up 🥰)

(Also second shout out to @Monkery737 for your encouragement and excitement towards updates!! Thank you for always checking in too <3)

_

I really like how in this story you really got to sit with the lead up towards Jimin and Jungkook dating each other. Despite being supernatural, you get to really watch their relationship evolve through each stage. Having a crush, getting excited around them, nervous on the first date, learning each other as a couple, ext. Not that this situation is a great one - you know, fucking your TA. Please don't fuck your TA. I just mean that compared to my other fics, I think there were more steps for jikook to get together and more work they had to put in which - ironically - felt more real?

While obviously we don't have to worry about vampires in our everyday lives, I think there's something refreshing in the way we sat with their journey. It could have been really easy for Jungkook to leave Jimin at any point, but as I've navigated friendships in my life, I've learned that the right people learn the whys and how's of you in time - then choose to see you once they do. There isn't always a timer on that process. It's okay for relationships to grow and change before they became this intense, surreal, thing. Which is a way deeper analysis than this smutty vamp romance deserves lmao - I think I'm just in my feelings because we're at the end 💀

 Which is a way deeper analysis than this smutty vamp romance deserves lmao - I think I'm just in my feelings because we're at the end 💀