Chapter Thirteen: Something New

Jungkook's hands danced at the bottom of Jimin's shirt, snaking underneath it as their kisses increased in pressure. He bit Jimin's lip gently, pulling at it before resuming the kiss. With one movement, Jungkook brought Jimin's shirt up and over his head. He smirked, taking off his own right after, setting it next to the pillows.

Jungkook grinned looking at the mirror where Jimin's bare back was reflected, the boy straddling his lap completely. It made him insanely hard as he moved his lips to Jimin's neck, slowly sucking on the skin. Jimin tilted his head back in a gasp, stretching it so Jungkook had better access to the nape of it.

In Jungkook's lap, Jimin brought his hands to the sides of Jungkook's neck and leaned in to kiss him. Jimin's touch traveled down Jungkook's sides, lingering on his wrists before placing Jungkook's hands on Jimin's ass as he straddled him. Jungkook grinned and Jimin's lashes flicked down Jungkook's chest, arching his back as he left hickeys above Jungkook's collarbone. With each pull away from Jungkook's skin, Jimin would brush his hips up slightly. Jungkook let out a needy gasp, pushing Jimin down against him and gripping his ass harder causing Jimin to grin victoriously.

When their lips finally found each other, Jimin leaned on his forearms on the dance floor and Jungkook traveled with him until Jimin was fully laying down on his back. Jungkook's gaze locked on Jimin's, shadows dancing across Jungkook's sharp features with his frame illuminated by the Seoul night sky as he climbed on top of Jimin. Jungkook looked up at the mirror again, his eyes meeting his own in his reflection, caging Jimin underneath him.

Jimin's hands went to Jungkook's shoulder, nails digging into his skin and causing Jungkook's focus to come back to the boy sprawled underneath him. Jungkook hummed, his tattooed hand exploring Jimin's small waist before brushing down his thigh and undoing the zipper of Jimin's pants. Jimin smiled, taking them off under Jungkook without breaking eye contact. He pushed the fabric aside and as Jungkook soaked in his delicately sculpted frame, Jimin's small fingers undid the last of Jungkook's own clothes.

Jungkook smirked when Jimin's gaze turned hungry, but when Jimin's small fingers reached for Jungkook's cock, Jungkook intertwined their hands instead and pushed them up above Jimin's head, depriving him of the touch. He savored the whine on Jimin's lips and the build up in his body causing the dancer's muscles to tense. He loved the arch of Jimin's back or the way his legs seemed to stretch with his cheeks turning gorgeously red between gasps.

Jungkook went back to sucking on Jimin's skin, starting at his bare inner thigh causing Jimin's legs to bend around him and he listened to the beautiful sound of the older boy's gasps as Jungkook's dark curls were between his legs. Jimin's hands went to Jungkook's hair, wrapping his fingers in it. Jungkook pushed Jimin's leg out so he could suck even closer to his hip and got dangerously close to where Jimin really wanted him to suck, but he took his time nearing it. Each motion without hurry, like they had eternity to explore each other. When he was so close that Jimin's back was arching, Jungkook moved his lips away instead of completing his journey, loving how hard it made Jimin and the needy sound leaving his chest.

Jungkook's lips moved to Jimin's hip instead and he bit at it with his blunt teeth causing Jimin to fully moan. Jimin's knee bent up and Jungkook ran his tattooed hand up Jimin's thigh, pushing into it before he landed on Jimin's ass and groped it with in hand as he climbed back up Jimin's body.

Jimin's hand went to Jungkook's cheek, lifting his gaze up and leaned in to kiss him. Their lips were swollen, the kiss pressed lazily. Jungkook continued to grope Jimin throughout it while Jimin's hand brushed through Jungkook's hair, causing him to shudder through each kiss. Jimin's legs bent up around Jungkook's waist, his hand gripping the middle of Jungkook's wide shoulders and his other pressed the back of Jungkook's head to apply more pressure as Jungkook's sucked on Jimin's bottom lip.