Chapter Ten: Push and Pull

"Here." Jimin said as he handed Jungkook a Wii remote, his other hand rubbing a towel against his wet hair. "Mario Kart?"

Jungkook grinned at Jimin's pajama shorts and black t-shirt. The outfit put Jungkook's bite marks on full display. The fang marks themselves weren't too visible, Jungkook's blunt teeth had done most of the work, but it made Jungkook strangely coy knowing it would take at a couple days for them to disappear.

His fingers brushed Jimin's as he took the remote causing every muscle in his body to tense at the instant need to sink his fangs into Jimin's neck. He was thankful for the sound of his own blood flow, knowing if his supernatural hearing only caught Jimin's, it would take a Hell of a lot more self-control to stay seated where he was.

"Careful Jungkookie. Your eyes are still golden." Jimin teased and Jungkook blushed.

"So, you've seriously only had one other person drink your blood before?" Jungkook asked as Jimin started up the game.

"Why? Surprised?" Jimin said as he took a seat next to him on the couch, legs crossed with his knee resting on Jungkook's thigh. Jungkook smirked to himself but didn't make any comment in case Jimin scooted away as a result.

"Well, kinda. With you being a venom addict and everything." Jungkook said, putting his elbow on Jimin's knee. He leaned forward, holding the Wii remote sideways in his hands as the coconut mall map loaded and the colorful numbers countdown to start the race. When the first mystery box was hit, Jimin immediately threw a red turtle at Jungkook's kart, causing his character, Metal Mario, to fall behind.

"I could use a hit." Jimin said, nudging Jungkook with his elbow and stretching his neck expectedly. Jungkook reached over, put his entire tattooed hand right on Jimin's face, and pushed him away which caused Jimin to giggle, swatting at it.

"I was kidding." Jimin laughed, pushing Jungkook back with his hands before settling back on the couch. When Jimin sat further away on the cushions, Jungkook grabbed him under the knee and pulled him closer causing Jimin to giggle again.

"Truce?" Jimin said, smiling up, eyes forming little crescent eyes. Jungkook smiled, pecking a kiss on Jimin's shoulder in agreement without taking his eyes off the Mario Kart map. He had a feeling Jimin would use any second of Jungkook's distraction to ruthlessly gain leverage in the game.

"So how do you know so much about vampires?" Jungkook asked as he sent a blue turtle at Jimin, pushing his Princess Daisy from first to third place. He grinned, smiling even wider when Jimin scrunched his nose cutely in response.

"I dated one four years ago." Jimin answered, starting his second lap of the race.

"Oh." Jungkook said, trying not to curse when his kart hit a banana. He rested his arm on Jimin's thigh possessively and Jimin bit back a smile at the cute touch.

"Do vampires get possessive or is that a werewolf thing?" Jimin asked, looking down at Jungkook's grip. "Wait. Are werewolves real too?"

Jungkook raised his brows. Jimin poked him in the waist, a small pout on his full lips.

"That's a normal question." Jimin said defensively.

"I've never met a werewolf." Jungkook answered, squeezing Jimin's thigh. "But I also didn't know vampires existed until a year ago."

"Right. Wait, you're only a year old? For a vampire, I mean." Jimin asked when Jungkook put his hand back on the remote, resting his elbow on Jimin's knee again.

"Single-digit milestone." Jungkook said and whooped when his Metal Mario finally moved in front of Princess Daisy.

"How'd you turn?" Jimin asked, swatting Jungkook in the shoulder for passing him.