Chapter 335: Ruler of Light

ابدأ من البداية

"... Understood." [Polaris]

Still, it wouldn't hurt to be prepared. After all, if they are going to challenge the boss again and again throughout the duration of the month, they would need to be alive. Everything would be useless if they just kicked the bucket due to their carelessness.

Polaris didn't hesitate any longer and obeyed Grey's command. He shrank down a considerable size and took the form of panther, Grey tying the blindfold to cover his eyes as soon Polaris lowered his head.

Of course, they aren't sacrificing their sight. With Grey's eyes and illusion magic, they could attain a full view over the boss room and they would be able to see the enemy at all times. It was a cheat code which was vital to their survival.

"And, right, Polaris... As soon as you feel you're in danger, use law magic and retreat immediately. Am I understood?" [Grey]

"..." [Polaris]

"Polaris, that was an order." [Grey]

"... Understood, Master." [Polaris]

Polaris was a little hesitant at first, but with how powerful and stern Grey's resolve was, he couldn't bring himself to disobey him. He simply nodded his best, wishing only the best for his Master and hoped that they wouldn't encounter anything dangerous.

With everything just a couple steps away from them, Grey and Polaris discussed and brushed up on their strategies first. It wasn't too hard, only a couple simple things to rake not off and when to retreat, and all that whatnots.

"Then Polaris, that should be all... Are you ready?" [Grey]

"Ready when you are, Master. I will be sure to assist you to the best of my abilities." [Polaris]

"Good. That's all I needed to hear..." [Grey]

It didn't take too long before Grey and Polaris' discussion ended, the young man's heart racing not only because of nervousness but excitement as well, an awkward smile painted on his face as he faced the massive door before him.

The winds howled and his aura was filled with vigor. Grey activated all his authorities and strengthened himself to the utmost limit, stacking up biff after buff, the sound of his exhilarated heartbeats resounding in the air.

"Then, shall we?" [Grey]

CRANK CLANK CLANK THUNK CREEAAAKKKKKKK

Grey put his hand over the massive doors and poured mana into it. A series of heavy mechanical sounds danced in the air and the massive doors of white and gold slowly opened before them, blinding light swallowing their field of view.

The room was expansive and grand, massive pillars supporting all sides and corners whilst the floor and ceiling were entirely decorated by marble and gold, golden flames burning atop the pillars and illuminating the room bright.

Compared to the Labyrinth of Flames, the Labyrinth of Star's boss room exuded an entirely different atmosphere, Grey feeling more at awe rather than scared. If there was something similar, it was that a single figure was laying down cross legged at the center of the massive room

《Appraisal》 [Grey]

-----------------------------------

【Monster】

【Species】Bloodwing Chromius
【Status】Healthy
【Type】Elemental
【Ability】...

【Mana Capacity】138,987       【Mana Quality】S
【Combat Power】48,987         【Threat Level】Disaster
【Attribute】Light