My vision went black before coming back again.

" Dad! Dad ! Please...i-i... respond..."

Ah, that was the first time I saw My son Jae cry, too bad I could barely move.

" He collapsed while cooking"

" Yeah he's not responding, he coughed a lot of blood "

" Fuck alright quick "

" Yoongi, you have to hang on. You'll be alright "

I remembered seeing hoseok looking so helpless while talking on a call with jin and scared for the first time, I would've hugged him if my body cooperated.

How I wished to hold him and say that I could take it all for my son and husband.

I remember seeing hoseok sleeping on a chair beside my hospital bed as soon as I woke up from my heart transplant. It took me five days to wake up after that surgery.

I was told it was nothing less than a miracle even with the best doctors and that hoseok was refusing to leave my room to the point of him doing his work beside me to keep himself occupied

He doesn't look like it but he's the first person to catch me when I fall, he cares in his own way and if you don't understand it then you don't deserve him. That is the way I see him.

At that time I didn't really understand a thing after I woke up it was painful beyond imagination and I always felt tired but he just kept talking to me even when I couldn't respond.

It's adorable how the first thing he told me after that was that Jae was worried.

Suddenly things went black again at this point I kind of unconsciously knew I was dreaming.

This time I was at my old house where my parents lived.

" Yoongi it's better you don't live with me anymore."

" W-what? "

" I've lost my interest, I'll send you the money so don't worry "

I felt my heart drop in seconds when he let go and looked at me the way he did when I saw him for the first time when I was kidnapped.

" don't leave me here..."

" NO! "