CHAPTER - 24 FAMILY!!

Start from the beginning

Neil looked at Abhimanyu who was smiling. He expected Abhimanyu to turn the world upside down after knowing the truth. But why was the man smiling? Has he lost it? He didn't understand when people used to tell him that pyar me log pagal ho jate hai. But he was sure now after looking at Abhimanyu.

Neil with concern – Bhai aap teek tho hai?

Abhimanyu – Haa. Kyu?

Neil got tensed – Shayad aapko kuch hogaya hai? Hum na Ajay ke paas chalte hai?

Abhimanyu frowned – kya bol raha hai tu?

Neil – it is ok bhai. I understand that you got betrayed in love. But it is ok to vent it out you know. No need to hide your pain behind that smile.

Abhimanyu whacked him hard making Neil hiss in pain – Chup kar. I knew this already. Akshara didn't hide that she was not a Kapoor from me.

Neil mouth formed an O shape – Ohhh. Tabhi tho aapne Aryan ke file mangi? Agar aisa hai tho Akshara ka file mang lete aap. Mr. Singhania ka kyu?

Abhimanyu – I just knew that she is not a Kapoor. I didn't know that she was Singhania. And I didn't ask you to find out about Aryan for Akshara. It was a mere coincidence that she turned out to be his sister. And, tu ye baat kisi se nahi kahega. Is that clear?

 Neil nodded and left. That was not his business. As long as Abhimanyu was fine with it, he had no problem.

Abhimanyu didn't know if he should tell to Akshara that he got to know about her? How will she react. And most importantly what will he tell if she asks how he found out. How will he tell her that it is because Anya was crushing over her brother. It sounds too awkward. Only 1 month was left. He can wait. But then she trusts him way too much. Will this not be his betrayal? But then he also wanted Akshara to finish her 1 year with out any hinderances. He didn't want his girl to lose. He will tell this to Akshara after 1 month he thought.

He still had his apprehensions regarding Akshara but one smile from her, all his doubts washed away.

Abhimanyu was impressed with Aryan. The guy didn't even have a single black remark. A very honest politician. He achieved a lot at a very young age. Of course, Akshara helped him but it was his achievement too. The guy was as clean as a white paper. And he being Akshara's brother says that he is also good in nature. 

Present......

Akshara shook Abhimanyu gently who seemed to be in shock – Abhi...

Abhimanyu looked at her. Maybe he should tell her he knows the truth. But only 10 more days. Nothing happens in 10 days, right.

Akshara raised her voice – Abhi...

Akshara – Say something, Abhi. You are scaring me.

Abhimanyu – You know the name?

Akshara frowned – Whose name?

Abhimanyu – The guy's name who might have planned the attack on you. It makes Neil's work easier.

Akshara hit him gently – Abhi. Mai kya bol rahi thi aur tume uski naam ki padi hai.

Abhimanyu raised his voice – He dared to touch you, Akshara. Whatever your past might be, he should have known that you are the future of Abhimanyu Birla. And Abhimanyu Birla never forgives nor forgets the person who tries to harm his family. He doesn't have much time left on this earth, Akshara.

Akshara sighed – zaruri hai kya, Abhi?

Abhimanyu – If I was in your place, what would you do, Akshara? You will let that person go away?