Ep 67

PoV: ...

"Breaking News, an High School has suffered a wide spread infection pandemic. Reports say it all started when an infected 15 year old boy disgused himself as a girl while attending Sol High School. Not only did this repulsive young man infect several innocent children with this homosexual disease, but he even Bewitched them. Approximately 75% of the student joined a cult praising this transvestite like it was a religion," the TV was playing an emergency broast cast over my usual morning shows.

"What the hell..." I couldn't believe this... "What kinda idiot thought that was a good-"

"We have here the mother of the young boy, Ms. Bernadette what has happened to your son? How could he come so horribly ill?"

"Fuck, it was my idiot?!" There was no denying it. Sonic's mother was on the screen, "Damn it! Why didn't he tell me he got caught!" I grabbed my phone and wallet.

"He was such a sweetheart growing up," Bernedette was answering with nothing but lies, "When he started high-school he changed. I wasn't sure what was happening to our baby. He made friends with a few boys but never even spoke to a girl. He ran away after he tested positive for the homo virus. He won't let me cure him. I just want my baby to be healed," she had started crying on screen.

"Your a lying bitch Bernadette. Next time I see you I'll say it to you face. Right now I have a Blue dumb ass to rescue."

  I made a quick dial on my phone.

"Hello?"

"Yeah Jet, I need your car."

PoV: Shadow

The sun was starting to rise. Cream and Cheese were sound asleep in the back seat. Sonic was asleep besides me. I needed a nap soon. I was the only one able to drive. It had been two days of driving. We needed a real sleep if possible.

"Mmm... it's light already?" Sonic groaned as he sat up, adjusting the back of his seat to sit up with him.

"Yes, but we can't go on this way. We need a motel tonight. Somewhere discreet. We'll stop at another gas station and you pick up a paper map," I pulled over once I spotted a gas station.

"Sounds good. Man... I wish I could brush my teeth," he yawned.

"That's why we're getting a motel," I held his hand.

"You haven't brushed either. And you don't exactly smell the best either," Sonic chuckled as we parked, "I'll be right back."

He pulled his hood on and went inside.

PoV: Sonic

  I kept my head low as I grabbed a local map. I found a four pack of tooth brushes and toothpaste. I grabbed two water bottles and went up to pay.

"Just this please," I grabbed a small amount of cash from my pocket that I brought with me.

"Twelve fifty," he grunted after scanning it all.

"If there are any sightings of this dangerous transvestite, contact the police immediately," the news was playing the the TV with an emergency alert.

"Repulsive homos. They've been infecting everyone," he took the cash from my hands, "Here's your change little lady."

"Thank you," I shoved the change into my pocket and grabbed everything. He grabbed my wrist all of a sudden.

"Hey, you look familiar."

"The boy's name is Sonic Hedgehog and a vibrant blue color-"

"You're that nasty transvestite!" He growled.

"GOTTA GO BYE!" I pulled my hand free and ran back to the car.

"Get back here! Someone call the police!" He jumped the counter and chased me.

"START THE CAR!" I shouted at Shadow as I opened the door and tossed everything inside.

"Gotcha you pervert!" He grabbed me as I trying getting into the car.

"LET GO!" Shadow grabbed my hand.

"Back off!" I kicked the clerk in the chest, whinding him. Shadow pulled me into the car and I shut the door before he sped off. We never even paid for the gas.

"What happened back there?" Shadow held my hand.

"I'm on the news... my face is everywhere," I groaned.

"Fuck..." Shadow gripped the wheel, "We're driving to the next city. We can sleep at a motel tomorrow. You do not leave this car. Understand me?"

"Yeah. I understand," I quickly changed from a skirt to pants and switched out my hoodie for Shadow's, "Do you think we need code names?"

"Pft," he smiled, "You're cute. If we're using code names then you'll be... Little Lapis."

"Lapis? Wouldn't that be a dead give away?" I checked on Cream and Cheese behind us. They were sound asleep still.

"I like it. If not that then... Emerald. For your eyes," he quickly got onto the freeway and towards the next city.

"Alright then. I think that works. You will be, Dark Roast," I laughed.

"Dark roast?"

"It's your favorite coffee roast," I held his hand and some of the tension left his body.

"If you like it then it works," he smiled as we drove off.

  We wound up driving all day again. Cream and Cheese got to pick their tooth brushes when they woke up. After once the moon was high. And two gas tanks later, we finally found a small in and dinner on the side of the empty road.

  I made sure to give Cream and Cheese a good bath and anything from the menu. Shadow and I took turns in the shower after. Cream and Cheese were cozy in bed around four am.

Shadow slept while I kept watch for a bit.

  Don't worry Vanilla. We'll get Cream and Cheese to Rosey soon. I'm keeping her safe, I pulled out the necklace Vanilla had given me.

"I promise."

~~~

01 - 15 - 2023

  Omg! This book is officially the same length as "Unseen Betrayal!!

To think I'm surpassing my 1st legacy!

Misgendered (Sonadow)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara