Ep 21

PoV: Shadow

"This bitch," I opened my mail box to find Sonic's little note and the money.

  I told you I won't accept this much money asshole!

"I guess I'll have to give it back, piece my piece then," I clearly couldn't give it to her as a whole, "She called me an asshole too. I don't think I've ever me such a daring girl."

  I took out the money and separated it, I'd give it to her in unnoticeable amounts. I started with sneaking a single dollar into her pocket before lunch. I watched her as she walked to the library. There she sat with that Miles kid and another girl. I slipped a five into her bag.

"Ah!" She screamed as I grabbed her, I covered her mouth to keep her quiet.

"Shh, it's just me," I held her close and pulled her into an empty classroom.

"Are you insane?! I could have knocked you out!" She snapped.

"I know very well that no woman has the strength to do that," I pinned her to a desk.

"Get off me!" She growled.

"Not yet," I kissed her and her body started to relax.

"You jerk," she was puddy in my hands now, "You're cruel."

"Just cause a kiss makes you fall for me?" I lifted her chin, "you're adorable."

"Don't call me that," she blushed and I felt her body heating up.

"You're warm," I raised her skirt.

"Don't do that," she pulled the skirt down.

"Why not? I thought we were going to do it when you were ready. You feel ready to me," I felt her body.

"What are you talking about?" She pulled away.

"It's almost that season, we'll get a week off school for it. You could stay at my place if you have to," I decided to tease her a bit and bit her ear very gently.

"Nya~" she squeaked.

"You want to stay with me tonight?"

"I don't think I should," she mumbled it the cutest way. I wanted to make her adorable face into mess of pleasure. Mating season started next week, if I saw her then I wouldn't let her go.

"Would your parents disapprove of me?" I kissed her neck.

"I-it's not... mm..." she pushed me away, "You don't want to sleep with me!" She yelled, "I'm not good in bed and I have no talents."

"I don't mind teaching you," I'm not letting you get away so easily.

"Nonono! I'm unteachable. Believe me, lots of guys give up on me," she was flustered and trying to make up lies.

"I thought you were a virgin," I chuckled as her face went completely red. She fell to her knees in humiliation, "You could be my little flower for the night if you want to."

"I'm sorry... I'm not ready..." she was crying now. Damn it, I pushed too hard. Oh well, I can use the guilt she'll feel later.

"It's fine. I'll see you after in chem class."

PoV: Sonic

Damn it... Damn it. Damn it! We could have done so much alone. I wiped my tears.

"No... we couldn't have," I sighed, if we did that he'd know I'm a boy for sure.

  I went to chemistry class and Shadow didn't say a word to me. This costume... maybe it was stupid...

"Sonic, something wrong?" Blaze asked.

"Blaze... I don't know... can we talk at your place?" I asked.

"Sure," she took my hand and wiped my cheek, "Watch your tears. You'll make the food bitter."

"Right," I dried my eyes, "sorry, I'm not sure what's wrong with me..."

"Hey," she squeezed my pinky, "I'm right here."

"I know."

~~~