Ep 1

PoV: Sonic The Hedgehog

"Guys! Look what I got~" the door burst open and our friend Scourge burst in with a black CD box.

"Oh shit! You got porn!" Jet cheered as he took the CD.

"Not just any porn. I got hard core bondage," he smiled, letting his blue eyes speak out behind his red sunglasses.

"Dude! That shit's awesome!" Jet's green feathers ruffled in anticipation.

"This be fun," Storm smiled as he sat down. The big albatross took up the entire couch.

"So, Sonic, you in?" They all looked at me as I squeezed my way out of the couch.

"Um..." I didn't know what to say, bondage wasn't exactly what I was into, especially not hard core.

"Don't tell me your a dirty faggot," Scourge waved was box in front of me.

"Yeah, sure I'll watch it with you guys," I answered.

  They started playing the CD. It started out with a girl waking up in a midlevel looking dungeon. And the man who walked in to punish her, he was... I didn't know what to say. He was, big. And hard.

"Look at those tits man. She's fine as fuck," They were all talking about the girl who was tied up.

"I'd love to have a slutty girl like that man, look at how she's sucking his cock!"

"Sonic you seeing how slutty this mouse is?"

"Y-yeah. Yeah. She's hot," I lied, I didn't find any of this attractive.

"Ugh... Sonic, you're so lame," Scourge groaned, "Is there any porn you like?"

"No... not really..." I answered, "I'm just not really into porn."

"Oh yeah~"

  The guy in the TV dropped the girl, showing his entire body...

"Don't tell me you like the dude!" Scourge shouted as they paused the TV.

"No! No! Of course not. It's just... well, don't you think he's kinda big?" I tried changing the subject.

"Of course he's big, how else is he gonna fuck her, with a tiny penis?"

"Well it's just... don't you think that's not really fair?" I gulped.

"Sonic," Scourge looked at me, "Are you seriously telling me you have a tiny penis?"

"I do not! It's normal sized!" I replied.

"He totally does! Look how red his face got!" Jet started laughing.

"You guys suck I'm out of here!" I grabbed my phone and left. I was done hanging out with them and their stupid porno nights.

"Sonic, were you out with your friends again?" Mom asked as I came home.

"Yeah, but they were being annoying," I answered.

"Well if that's the case you'll have no problem cleaning the bathroom," she said and I groaned. I grabbed the paper towels and did just that. I laid in bed afterwords looking at my phone.

  This world was so unnatural to me. Almost every boy my age was dating a girl. For some reason I couldn't find girls attractive. They could be pretty, sure but... no girl ever stood as a 'she's the one' type. I couldn't get the guy from the video out of my head...

  What ever it probably nothing. I rolled over in bed and went to sleep. I'd forget today ever happened.

°•○•°