Ep 41

PoV: Sonic

"Blaze... you stole my bed..." I woke up to my alarm. I was on the floor and Blaze had taken over my entire matress, "Come one man, my back still hurts..."

"Mm... fine..." she rolled onto her back giving me enough space to lay in bed next to her.

  Ding!

"Seriously? I just got my side of the bed back..." I sat up and hit the button, "Who is it?"

"Its your darling~" I recognized that voice, but I was afraid to know if it was true.

"Um... I think you dialed the wrong number. I don't have a darling," I answered.

"Sonic sweetie, you're so silly. It's me," I took my finger off the button.

"Blaze... Amy's at the gate..." I called her.

"Who?" She sat up and yawned.

"Hey, do you need to get in? Here," one of the other residents let her in.

"Blaze! She's inside!" I shook her to wake her up.

"What?! Why would you let her in here?" She got up, "I hate to see her freak out over a girl being in your bed. I'm not gonna be collateral damage."

"What am I supposed to do?!" I was just as panicked as she was.

"Put a bra on and hid your boxers!" She shouted from the bathroom.

"Right!" I grabbed every thing boyish I owned and looked around. I hand no where to hide it! "Blaze I don't have anywhere to put it!"

"Just, stuff it into my bag!" She came back out with a toothbrush in her mouth.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"She's here..." I still didn't have a shirt on.

"Here!" Blaze handed me a dress from my closet, "Go!"

  I was pushed into the bathroom and I heard the door open.

"Sonic sweetie, I'm here," I heard Amy's voice.

"Amy, we weren't expecting you," Blaze was keeping her distracted for now.

  I pulled the dress on, I was lucky it didn't have a zipper. I quickly brushed my teeth and quills before walking out.

"Amy, sorry, I was in the bathroom," I came out.

"Sonic!" Blaze pushed me back in, "Your skirt."

"Huh? Oh crap!" I was still wearing boxers, they were showing where the skirt had been caught.

"Amy can't see you in those... do you have underwear in here?"

"No, I can't go commando, what if she sees something?" I fixed the skirt.

"Look, Amy has a reputation when she likes someone. Pulling down a guys pants was never a problem. So she might lift your skirt. I'll distract her and you slip on some panties. Got it?" Blaze hid my boxers under the sink.

"Got it," I fixed the skirt, I hadn't been this stressed since the test.

"Sonic, you're talking a long time in here," Amy came in without even knocking.

"Blaze was just helping me out. The skirt looked a bit weird so she helped me fix it," I answered. You can hear the nervousness in my voice...

"I could have helped you with that. Now come on. You should be laying down," she pulled me out of the bathroom and pushed me onto my matress, "Hm... do you have permission to paint the walls here?"

"N-No... I'm afraid not. Furniture and pictures are the only decorations allowed here," I answered.

"You don't have either of those. If I spend the night I'll have no choice but to be in bed with you~" she was so close, to me. I was pressed up against the wall from moving away from her.

"I'm alright with sleeping on the floor," I tried to push her away.

"Of course not silly, Blaze can sleep on the floor," her hand was on my inner thigh. Blaze! Help me!

"Sonic, isn't it that time of the month for you today?" Blaze threw something at me, "Look, it's on your planner."

  She's a genius!

"You're right, I should but something on to catch it of it starts. Amy, hold on a bit," I started to get up and Amy held my arm.

"I don't mind helping you," I didn't like the smile she had. Do girls actually do this with each other?! What am I supposed to say?!

"Amy, why not help me make breakfast? I be Sonic would love some food right about now," Blaze pulled her away.

"Food sounds great! I don't have a lot of food, so give me a minute and we can go shopping," I locked myself in my bathroom and opened the small bag. She had snuck me a lair of my underwear.

  Blaze! You're my hero!

  I slipped them on and something fell out of the bag. It was a small bottle of the red food coloring. Am I supposed to use this? I don't know how much girls bleed... There was a note with instructions. I followed every step.

  This... is the worst feeling it the world... it's so hot and damp. I'm feel sorry for every woman in the world. Blaze, I'm sorry you go through this hell every month.

"I-I'm ready now..." I walked out and Amy grabbed me.

"Let's go shopping!" She was excited for something as simple as shopping.

"Maybe we should just do the shopping Amy. She is injured after all," Blaze had me sit down on my bed.

"There," Amy was fidgeting on her phone, "I ordered us food. Now I don't have to leave Sonic's side until after dinner."

"That's great..." I held Blazes hand under the blanket.

  I could feel her nerves along side mine.

  This is the most terrifying day we've had...

~~~